Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
You use version 9.0 of the Ego ERP Archiver to open the ERP file and change the (team name)_paint_d.tif.dds textures.

To be clear, this mod specifically doesn't give the right files to modify the normal MyTeam car. This mod replaces the normal MyTeam car with any of the real team cars, and therefore will not work with any normal MyTeam mod. You will need to use livery textures made for the specific car model you decide to use.
but how i can install it?

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_153124.jpg
    IMG_20220926_153124.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 123
Hi Maian,

Is it an easy edit a user could acheive, to use the Monza Ferrari model/livery for this mod? I only ask as that verison includes a decal for the rear wing, when viewed from the front, which is quite a nice addition for myteam editing, if nothing else. :)
Great work again ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SiP
Hi Maian,

Is it an easy edit a user could acheive, to use the Monza Ferrari model/livery for this mod? I only ask as that verison includes a decal for the rear wing, when viewed from the front, which is quite a nice addition for myteam editing, if nothing else. :)
Great work again ;)
Yea , that would be awesome, there is also one on the front wing and more space on the hood .

Lg sip

Attachments

• old_default ferrari.jpg
    old_default ferrari.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 83
  • new ferrari.jpg
    new ferrari.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 83
  • nissan new ferrari.jpg
    nissan new ferrari.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 81
How do I make an alpha channe? all I have is this and I dont know how to fill in the alpha channel

Hey Subie, the alpha channel needs to be filled in white where ever you have a decal to display, this sets the transparency, white areas of the alpha will display the decal from that your image layer, black areas of the alpha are transparent and will not show any decal information.

One way to set the alpha channel, if you have the decals already in a transparent layer, is to control click on the thumbnail under 'layers', which should select a border around all visible pixels (from that layer), if you have the decals on multiple layers just shift+ctrl click to add each of them, then flick to the channels tab, select alpha, and fill white. Hope this helps ;)

Hey Subie, the alpha channel needs to be filled in white where ever you have a decal to display, this sets the transparency, white areas of the alpha will display the decal from that your image layer, black areas of the alpha are transparent and will not show any decal information.

One way to set the alpha channel, if you have the decals already in a transparent layer, is to control click on the thumbnail under 'layers', which should select a border around all visible pixels (from that layer), if you have the decals on multiple layers just shift+ctrl click to add each of them, then flick to the channels tab, select alpha, and fill white. Hope this helps ;)
Im not to sure how to edit the alpha channel, or atleast get the sponsors to the alpha channel. is there some way to put them in there?

Like ive selected the thumbnail and the border is outlined but whenI try to go into the alpha channel and fill white, the whole canvas just turns white

Nevermind all that, I got it fixed by just playing around with it! Thanks so much for tips as when I did figure it out, I did it the same way you explained it. Thanks! Btw heres what it looks like in game

Attachments

• image_2022-10-01_024332121.png
    image_2022-10-01_024332121.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 111
Hi,
I have a question. I installed the mod Updated Aston Martin from Scotttie via Modular Mod. Which swaps the original Aston Martin Chassi for the Alpha Tauri Chassi.

Can I still exchange the MyTeam chassis for an original chassis from an F1 team? Thanks for the information in advance.
You can if you use this Modular Mod package:

Yes. I know this Modular Mod. I also used it in F1 2020.
My question was more like. Since Scottties Aston Martin Mod is already doing a chassis exchange. I wanted to know if two go at the same time. Scotttie's mod and then changing the MyTeam chassi to a real team chassi.
Sorry if I expressed myself unclearly.
Yes, they will still work alongside each other.

Quick question before I lose my rag and get confused, I've seen comments about wierd livery textures from the OEM liveries, but is it possible to use standard F1 22 liveries on real team cars, or will I have to learn 3d design and make a livery first

Quick question before I lose my rag and get confused, I've seen comments about wierd livery textures from the OEM liveries, but is it possible to use standard F1 22 liveries on real team cars, or will I have to learn 3d design and make a livery first
Multiplayer car liveries do not fit the real team cars. You will need specific livery files made for the chassis you're using.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%