MONACO 2022 F1 TRACK SKIN FOR PYYER EXT.

Tracks MONACO 2022 F1 TRACK SKIN FOR PYYER EXT. 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi There @Daniel Paez

Thanks for the great skins and beautiful mods of the game. It makes it so much more joyable to drive.

Just a small question, and I might sound a bit stupid. But sometimes I can just add the skin as content in content folder. But with this one it’s only a folder containing ‘skin’, where do I post this folder as extension? It is not completely clear. And don’t want to ruin stuff.

Thanks so much in advance of reading and replying. Keep up the great work.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi There @Daniel Paez

Thanks for the great skins and beautiful mods of the game. It makes it so much more joyable to drive.

Just a small question, and I might sound a bit stupid. But sometimes I can just add the skin as content in content folder. But with this one it’s only a folder containing ‘skin’, where do I post this folder as extension? It is not completely clear. And don’t want to ruin stuff.

Thanks so much in advance of reading and replying. Keep up the great work.

Cheers!
Hi @Daniel Paez
Still feeling as stupid, but what is the correct way of installing the skin?
Cheers.

I followed all normal methods of installing this, but when I choose to run this skin in CM, everything is floating in the air. I've never seen this problem in Assetto Corsa... What could I have done wrong to cause this?

Attachments

• Monaco 2022 skin problem.jpg
    Monaco 2022 skin problem.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I followed all normal methods of installing this, but when I choose to run this skin in CM, everything is floating in the air. I've never seen this problem in Assetto Corsa... What could I have done wrong to cause this?
Nevermind, I just saw that you released a 2023 version for Monaco 2020, so I became a member to support your fantastic work and am now enjoying running the 2023 version of F1 cars Monaco. Thank you sir!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%