Plugins MOP - Modern Optimization Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 363477 every time im trying to play the game this stuff pops up it is annoying can u fix it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"plz fix" won't help. I need mod report first.

ADD support for pirated copies
okay bro
No. Mod will work, but I will completly ignore any bug reports related to pirated copies.

Also buy the game, you cheap f**k.

I am having trouble downloading the rules. the problem is that I am browsing through a proxy server and I am having trouble downloading content directly from the game like updates or the like. question is there a way to manually download the rules for each mod? or be able to configure a proxy to the mod?

A server is a normal HTTP server. It's your proxy issue, so I cannot fix it. You can download rule files from http://athlon.kkmr.pl/mop.

Last edited:
how do i change it so that the House/Teimo sector is disabled. When i load in the house keeps dissapearing. same with Teimo. Also since that update ive been chugging at 45fps

Athlon007 updated MOP - Modern Optimization Plugin with a new update entry:

Update 2.7 is out!

Welcome to MOP 2.7. After 9 days of in development, hopefully, it will be worth the wait.

Added
- Satsuma enabling and disabling overhaul
- Added support for user made rule files!
- Simply create Custom.txt where rule files are located and do your magic!
- For documentation, visit https://github.com/Athlon007/MOP/wiki/Rule-Files-Documentation
- Added new items to toggled elements:
- Computer
- Rykipohja
- Mansion
- TV
- Added CheckSteam to mod report
- Drunk...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I know that I am supposed to leave my output log but I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to things like that, I was just wanting to let you know since the update for MOP 2.7 my Driver sear won't connect and my battery keeps disconnecting. I am teleporting with another mod but I hadn't had an issues till recently. Other than that I love the mod man, keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more awesome progress!

Bugfix 2.7.1 is out

Changes
- Trailer is now fully disabled on distance
- Changed how MOP checks if server is online
- Minor changes in the mod settings

Bug Fixes
- Fixed Ventii bet resetting to the default value
- Fixed a bug which would prevent player from detaching oil filters, batteries, spark plugs and fan belts
- Fixed batteries popping off on load
- Fixed an error message appearing with the GAZ 24 car
- Fixed rule files updating not working under GNU/Linux using Wine

Removed

Update 2.8 is here

Added
- Items toggling overhaul
- Added 2 new flags to rule files:
- ignore_mod_vehicles - works the same as the setting moved from Advanced settings
- toggle_all_vehicles_physics_only - works the same as the setting moved from Advanced settings
- Junk cars are now toggled
- Mooses are now toggled
- Rally parts salesman is now toggled
- Haybales are now toggled
- Slightly changed the home sector
- Rule file flag "ignore" now affects items - it will now prevent disabling of an...

Ok yet another dilemma sorry again when i put a coffee pot on the fire place go get wood then when i walk back to the house i hear the noise when you install stuff (ya know) then i see the coffee pan is on the counter where i had it last and theres no coffee inside. Completely reset. same with the cd disks i had on my car dash.and i also had the passenger seat at teimo once and its now back in the garage. also spark plugs end up in the compost idk wth is going on

Update 2.8.1

Added
- Added support for new car bulb lights
- Added sector at the cabin
- Added trigger under the cottage, which teleports the objects that are under it back up
- Added extra check for when the trailer support log gets stuck under the map
- Spark plugs are now toggled

Changes
- Mattres at the old mansion aren't disabled anymore
- Tweaked sectors at store and repair shop, so it's not as "in your face" as it used to be
- Items that have fallen under the map will now respawn on...

For some reason the newest version does not offer any FPS gain. On the previous version i would have up to 80FPS, now i only get 30 or 40.
Edit: The truck does not pump sewage with this mod enabled, I am not sure the specific cause but I think it is the mod. (it works now)

Last edited:
For some reason the newest version does not offer any FPS gain. On the previous version i would have up to 80FPS, now i only get 30 or 40.
Edit: The truck does not pump sewage with this mod enabled, I am not sure the specific cause but I think it is the mod.
Ughh, it's an issue on official version of the game. I'll release the fix in few mintues.

I am wondering if it is just me, but when I visited teimo looking for sugar the shelves were not stocked despite me not visiting the store since I had this mod installed. I am wondering if the mod disabling teimo's shop has anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%