More Power Units F1 22

Misc More Power Units F1 22 1.04b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there an option to have all power units at the same time in the game? I mean, having Mercedes Audi, Porsche, Honda, Renault... Eligible at the same time?

Is there an option to have all power units at the same time in the game? I mean, having Mercedes Audi, Porsche, Honda, Renault... Eligible at the same time?
That is already the case. Except for MyTeam choices when selecting power units. There's only the 4 new choices. There's no way around this, the game is built to only consider 4 choices on this mode. However, if you listen to the other cars on the track:
Honda - Red Bull
Ferrari - Ferrari & Alfa Romeo
Mercedes - Mercedes & Williams
Renault E-Tech - Renault
Porsche - Alpha Tauri
Ford - Haas
Aston - Aston Martin
Audi - McLaren (Upcoming..)
you can hear all 8 at once! Regardless of mode.

HeskeyBoy21 updated More Power Units F1 22 with a new update entry:

Major Update - Livery & Teamwear, Audi Power Unit Update

• Audi can now be selected from the MyTeam Power Unit Selection Screen as the final new option.
  • New sound file for Audi powered teams.
  • McLaren is now actually powered by Audi instead of Mercedes (solution discovered by mkramer0820!).
  • Added new teamwear for Porsche Alpha Tauri, Ford Haas, and McLaren Audi.
  • Changed car liveries for Porsche Alpha Tauri & Ford Haas (special thank you to MarkFelix & Onur51 for providing permission to use big aspects of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Was the change of Aston Martin PU significant compare to pre-patch? I was really enjoying the original sound so I was wondering if I should try the new one out.
The sound itself is identical! I nerfed the pitch only very very slightly to match the others a little more in high revs. If you think it was better before patch let me know I can quickly undo this change for next patch :)

Last edited:
The sound itself is identical! I nerfed the pitch only very very slightly to match the others a little more in high revs. If you think it was better before patch let me know I can quickly undo this change for next patch :)
Yea that was the one thing that I've noticed too.

Now even though the changes in the new version is very small but still noticeable, it definitely sounds a little closer to the real PUs! Love it!

Last edited:
This is really good mod. could u plz do a v8 and v10 mod?
I could possibly but I think there is a mod that has already been made for this game and I have a lot of commitments to deal with :( You could try fetching my sound files from my f1 2020 v8, v10, v12 sounds mod and replace the audio for this mod? You will need to ensure they are the same names as my ones for this mod though!
In theory this should work if they are compatible I will give it ago myself some point.

can you make the 1.05 patch version, bcuz I can't update my game?
Have you tried if this works for the older patch? I reimported all my assets before I released 1.01 (as a precaution) but my work didn't get removed by any changes from the f1 22 updates as far as I could tell so it may not matter anyways. The handling may change tho?

Last edited:
I could possibly but I think there is a mod that has already been made for this game and I have a lot of commitments to deal with :( You could try fetching my sound files from my f1 2020 v8, v10, v12 sounds mod and replace the audio for this mod? You will need to ensure they are the same names as my ones for this mod though!
In theory this should work if they are compatible I will give it ago myself some point.
there was a v8 mod however it only replaced the engine sounds and not exhaust i gave it a go but was unable to make exhaust work

i might try what u suggested when i have time

HeskeyBoy21 updated More Power Units F1 22 with a new update entry:

Peugeot Update

• Peugeot has taken over Aston Martin and the team's power unit department. Experience from developing an in-house "PSA HYbrid4" system along with motivation to develop PSA Group technologies further has led to the team rebranding Aston Martin, joining F1.
  • Start screen background has been replaced with UI changes and credits.
  • Aston Martin livery is now replaced by a new livery based inspired by the new Peugeot 9X8 Le Mans livery.
  • Aston Martin team wear replaced with new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I want to ask if it is possible to install only power units and not livery and if so how? Because when I tried it it didn't work and I had driver suits for Mclaren and more.
Thank you so much for the reply otherwise this is an amazing mod

I want to ask if it is possible to install only power units and not livery and if so how? Because when I tried it it didn't work and I had driver suits for Mclaren and more.
Thank you so much for the reply otherwise this is an amazing mod
Yes you can. Only install the modular base files then install the contents of _MODULAR_MODS\_ACTIVE from my mod. Everything in there except the livery erp. files and teamwear!! Then install the audio files!

You can also install the erp file inside the game_package folder located in the asset groups folder. This will speed up mod loading. You do not need anything else from the asset group folder.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%