Motec display not working only the rpm bar

r10 cockpit.jpg

hello, after years i installed SCC again but for some unknow reason
it shows (number 2) a part of the race suit in the rear view mirror

and (number 1) the display is gone
yes i know number 2 button to disable or enable motec.. but thats not it.
the only thing somewhat working on the steering wheel is the rpm bar.

both things i did not have before

do anybody know how too fix it?
or what file to look?

In the 2.49 ... The R10 Audi is present. ;)
I'll have a look in here as I think the link might still be somewhere in a thread

EDIT: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/prototype-scc-v2-49-download-links.145971/post-3094692

NB: Happy it's working again .... but now I'm sure it was well an install problem for an unknown reason or anyway something messed up or deleted.
Okay well i got the 2.41 on my pc.. somewhere i used that one.

But you guys where talking about a conversion of a mod? What mod and where to find?

Jempy once told me "read this":

I hope it is the solution ... because for me IT always WAS.:)
(I think you fixed it by reinstalling it)
Maybe I was at the end of the thread and they didn't read it.
EXACTLY that was what helped me. :) :)

Check you messages. I sent a link for a bunch of enduracer files I have on an old hard drive.
Can you send me them too i tried looking for it on E sport racing but that one was only half baked the only good WEC mod i have found so far was on the north american grand prix website it a has a bunch of years up till the 2010's.

Perhaps this could be of used to op
it needs registration i think first in order to download.

Last edited:
Can you send me them too i tried looking for it on E sport racing but that one was only half baked the only good WEC mod i have found so far was on the north american grand prix website it a has a bunch of years up till the 2010's.

Perhaps this could be of used to op
it needs registration i think first in order to download.

Thx you sir.

I know that site i was registrated there but i did not remember the name of that site so thx.

Lot of mods are lost when nogrip stopped.

Well on eec site there is a mod with 1000 cars le mans 2006 until 2016 era
But also contains alms elms from the same era.

I was in progress to make for my self the full grid of le mans 2008.

I have all the cars/skins. They work as single car but when i select all of them there is one or 2 cars that conflicted with other cars.
So the game would crash everytime when fron loading screen switched over to the menu where you can select garage of the big red button drive/race.

After hours trying to find the cars that are conflicting (i found them) i lost 2 cars on the full grid of 55.

Even when cars are from the same mod or on first look it dont seems to be any problem it can be when loaded with some other mod.

This is a problem i have with gtr2 and mods from back from 2006 untill now days.

Last edited:
Well on eec site there is a mod with 1000 cars le mans 2006 until 2016 era
But also contains alms elms from the same era.

I was in progress to make for my self the full grid of le mans 2008.

I have all the cars/skins. They work as single car but when i select all of them there is one or 2 cars that conflicted with other cars.
So the game would crash everytime when fron loading screen switched over to the menu where you can select garage of the big red button drive/race.

After hours trying to find the cars that are conflicting (i found them) i lost 2 cars on the full grid of 55.

Even when cars are from the same mod or on first look it dont seems to be any problem it can be when loaded with some other mod.

This is a problem i have with gtr2 and mods from back from 2006 untill now days.
Are you talking about the the GRID mod? i have yet to try it

Hi everyone, what to do if the checkbox "show MoTec ADL" is missing in the advanced options?

When I install the 10th years anniversary patch, I'm not able to see any LCD on any car, and the option to activate it disappears from the menu.

If I reinstall GTR2 from scratch, the option is there again and the LCD works correctly. It seems a patch-related issue, but I can't find the reason.

I've already checked 32bits resolutions, I can't find any gtr-related folder to delete in "my documents".

Appreciate any help, thanks!

I disabled intentionally this option in both HQ PATCH menu (you just cannot do wrong thing anymore) and Shovas PLR (default M key is also disabled) to avoid people to deactivate motec (stupid option, I still do not understand why SimBin did that).

Set Shovas FFB PLR via GTR2_SETUP and your lcd will come back or, if you use your own PLR then just type the default M key when inside cockpit to turn MOTEC ON/OFF (I repeat that M key is deactivated in Sho FFB PLR of HQ patch to avoid to deactivate motec)

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 254 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 205 27.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 141 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.2%
  • At a friends house