MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

Looking forward to testing it. Does it come with complete .MIX files or do we have to create them ourselves? And does this also affect AI behaviour or only our bike?
it affects everything (significant changes to AI as well) and you use mixfile remixer to replace DATA.MIX

For me I tried repackaging the dry weather mix file and replacing the original however when booting up thr game it freezes instantly can you explain exactly how to install the mod
use mixfile remixer to EXTRACT your DATA.MIX file from your main MotoGP15 folder. Once extracted, you should have a folder named DATA on your desktop (that is where I would extract it to). Then you overwrite that DATA folder with the DATA folder that includes DRY WEATHER log. Once overwritten, use mixfile remixer to repack that DATA folder on your desktop and select path to overwrite the original DATA.MIX in you MotoGP main folder. Make sure to select correct mix format SBK-X/V8. Restart the game and there you go.

Moto_GP15_X64_2015_08_29_21_20_23_473.jpg

Moto_GP15_X64_2015_08_29_21_17_29_501.jpg

WIP

MOTO 3:
Isaac Vinales replacing Niklas Ajo at RBA Racing. Della Porta replacing Vinales at Husqvarna. Still trying to find a way to use the full names. We will see what can be done.

Worst case scenario is this:
2015-09-05_00004.jpg

2015-09-05_00003.jpg

Due to the character limitations of the respective riders they are replacing, this is the best I can do, UNLESS I go even further and switch out all riders involved in those teams, utilizing longer names, which will still have other consequences, like Gabriel Rodrigo would have to be G.Rodrigo. Cannot do anything about Porta, because Herrera has a shorter name. Might go with L.Dalla Porta instead of Lorenzo Porta. Just have not decided yet. But if anything, I would do it because Isaac is better than Rodrigo and deserves a full name (hahahaha) and Dalla Porta scored 8pts in the rain only in his 3rd race, also pretty damn cool, just cannot do anything about him...

What do you guys like better - L. Dalla Porta or Lorenzo Porta ???

2015-09-05_00006.jpg

2015-09-05_00005.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%