MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

I need help only this folder appears, what do I do?

Attachments

• Choose a package to open 27_04_2020 10_51_40.png
    Choose a package to open 27_04_2020 10_51_40.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 136
just copy the umodel and SDL2.dll on pak folder
and make an another folder motogp 20 tool for export
D2_Q1M-WsAATxTP-removebg-preview.png

Attachments

• D2_Q1M-WsAATxTP-removebg-preview.png
    D2_Q1M-WsAATxTP-removebg-preview.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 163
[QUOTE = "filipos6, publicación: 3163257, miembro: 220319"]
Hola a todos, hice un video sobre cómo hacer modificaciones para este juego mientras seguía el tutorial de BIKER7202. ¡Espero que esto sea útil! Enlace al video: [MEDIA = youtube] 5qEeQiFbHYA: 124 [/ MEDIA]
[/CITAR]
mi carpeta no es como esa, me faltan archivos

hi boy, I have problems at this point: Once it's done (it's quick), you will have a file called "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X_P.pak". Replace the X with something else, like "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_MyMod_P.pak" ,
does not create the .pak file

[QUOTE = "Raffly83, post: 3163682, membro: 390716"]
ciao ragazzo, ho problemi a questo punto: una volta fatto (è veloce), avrai un file chiamato " pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X_P.pak ". Sostituisci la X con qualcos'altro, come " pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_MyMod_P.pak ",
non crea il file .pak
[/CITAZIONE]

Thanks for the tutorial mate!

WIP Yamaha 2011 50th anniversary :)

Sorry for off topic :p

sorry man..i've seen ur posts for quite a while....u post things at WIP threads.. but u never relseased a single one of them...this is not the wip thread...at least post ur **** at the right place....;)

sorry man..i've seen ur posts for quite a while....u post things at WIP threads.. but u never relseased a single one of them...this is not the wip thread...at least post ur **** at the right place....;)

At the moment there is no thread of wip ;)

I have never uploaded my mods because I could not finish them... This bike is finished, soon I upload on this page soon.
Any problem with uploading my photos here (for the moment without thread of wip) ? :O_o:

Last edited:
I think they're files that relate to ai, they usually store ai files in AdditionalNonUFS. However it could be to do with the physics I suppose but I think more AI

Hello all,

Yes i am almost certain these files are used for AI's

Because i tested this with MGP 19.

MGP 19 did get lots of updates to me it felt the AI became worse after each update....
So i did Copy and Paste the original files (from out of the box released game) back in the *AdditionalNonUFS* folder and the AI behave a LOT better (the best i ever played in Motogp series).

So m,aybe gonna test tonight => rename some *wet* file to the *sun* files... see what happens.
I did not play it much yet but i did read on the forum that the AI behave a lot better in the wet :) so maybe we can play with it this way.

Too bad the .mix files are history before we could edit it ourselfs :) (also the AI) done it a lot.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back