MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, I can't seem to get the modloader to load my mods

Version: 1809
Installed on: 10/2/2018
OS Build: 17763.55

Error Message: Check for new version failed with error: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure

This is the album of screen shots (my screenshot button was not working, I had take them with my phone, sorry, hopefully they came out clear enough). https://imgur.com/a/4qRnVGF

Console log: not sure how to get that, sorry

What I tried to do: I had removed and readded the modloader. verified steam files then readded modloader. Removed modloader, started game, saved game, readded modloader, started game, nothing.

All I know is I am currently using the newest version of the modloader 0.4.7, I had updated the modloader from 0.4.6 to 0.4.7, 0.4.6 saw the mods no problem, but 0.4.7 doesn't.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out,

CelestialDiablo

So, I can't seem to get the modloader to load my mods

Version: 1809
Installed on: 10/2/2018
OS Build: 17763.55

Error Message: Check for new version failed with error: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure

This is the album of screen shots (my screenshot button was not working, I had take them with my phone, sorry, hopefully they came out clear enough). https://imgur.com/a/4qRnVGF

Console log: not sure how to get that, sorry

What I tried to do: I had removed and readded the modloader. verified steam files then readded modloader. Removed modloader, started game, saved game, readded modloader, started game, nothing.

All I know is I am currently using the newest version of the modloader 0.4.7, I had updated the modloader from 0.4.6 to 0.4.7, 0.4.6 saw the mods no problem, but 0.4.7 doesn't.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out,

CelestialDiablo

Make sure your Documents folder is C:\Users\your_username\Documents\ like it's written on top left corner.
If you have configured OneDrive your Documents folder may be C:\Users\your_username\OneDrive\Documents\ which is not supported by mod loader.

Helpful logs are in game folder, output_log.txt from mysummercar_Data folder.

Make sure your Documents folder is C:\Users\your_username\Documents\ like it's written on top left corner.
If you have configured OneDrive your Documents folder may be C:\Users\your_username\OneDrive\Documents\ which is not supported by mod loader.

Helpful logs are in game folder, output_log.txt from mysummercar_Data folder.

My documents folder is C:\Users\my_username\Documents

Onedrive is not default, I don't use it for saving game data or anything super important.

Log file will be included

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 495
My documents folder is C:\Users\my_username\Documents

Onedrive is not default, I don't use it for saving game data or anything super important.

Log file will be included
Looks like your References folder (in Mods folder) contains broken dlls, that crashes entire mod loading method. Try delete that References folder (it should be empty by default), and see if that helps.

Help I get an error when I click find MSC folder and click my summer car folder it pops this error

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\mysummercar_Data\mainData'.
File name: 'D:\steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\mysummercar_Data\mainData'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at MSCPatcher.MainData.FindBytes(String fileName, Byte[] bytes)
at MSCPatcher.MainData.loadMainData(Label outputlog, Label resDialog, CheckBox resDialogCheck)
at MSCPatcher.Form1.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:/C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MSCPatcher
Assembly Version: 0.4.5.144
Win32 Version: 0.4.5.144
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/igor/Downloads/MSCLoader_Launcher%20(7)/MSCPatcher.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:/C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:/C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:/C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Mono.Cecil
Assembly Version: 0.9.6.0
Win32 Version: 0.9.6.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/igor/Downloads/MSCLoader_Launcher%20(7)/Mono.Cecil.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:/C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:/C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:/C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:/C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

it may have been already covered, but i'm not scrolling through 14 pages looking for the answer, and if this isn't the right place to ask, i'm sorry. some mods show up, and some don't. some of them have their own assets folder, and these are the ones that don't show up. do i put whatever is in that folder in the assets folder in mods?

it may have been already covered, but i'm not scrolling through 14 pages looking for the answer, and if this isn't the right place to ask, i'm sorry. some mods show up, and some don't. some of them have their own assets folder, and these are the ones that don't show up. do i put whatever is in that folder in the assets folder in mods?
some mods dont require asset folders at all. Just the .dll in the mods folder is enough.

Having a problem. I downloaded it just fine, but for some reason when I click on the loader to do the frist instill of the mod it say download failed and shuts down.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%