MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
With your latest update I've got a 10 FPS increase, now stays around 45-50 before was 35 roughly.

I7 4790K
GTX 970

29 mods installed.

Thanks for the update :)

Hi! The modloader works perfectly in other ways, but it for some reason makes the game sorta like mini freeze every second. It goes from stable 60fps to complete stop for a split second and then returns to normal. I tested this with and without the only mod I use which is cheatbox. Any suggestions? I've reinstalled both the mod and modloader and also verified integrity of my game cache to no avail. Also incase it helps with diagnostics I have exactly 8fps in starting screen (not that it really matters there).

Last edited:
Hi! The modloader works perfectly in other ways, but it for some reason makes the game sorta like mini freeze every second. It goes from stable 60fps to complete stop for a split second and then returns to normal. I tested this with and without the only mod I use which is cheatbox. Any suggestions? I've reinstalled both the mod and modloader and also verified integrity of my game cache to no avail. Also incase it helps with diagnostics I have exactly 8fps in starting screen (not that it really matters there).
only things that can help would be output_log and dump from some performance tool you measure fps.

That's a ballsy little kid, who just outright says they run cracked versions of games like it's all willy nilly, lmao
You just say that because you can AFFORD it. Some people can't, or they just don't wanna spend money on it, asshole. Use your god-given brain. Just because some people want to save $20 on some non-infected cracked versions, doesn't make them "ballsy little kid(s)".

You just say that because you can AFFORD it. Some people can't, or they just don't wanna spend money on it, asshole. Use your god-given brain. Just because some people want to save $20 on some non-infected cracked versions, doesn't make them "ballsy little kid(s)".
If you can't afford 15 bucks for game, maybe it's time to stop playing games and find a job.

Except you are taking the effort of someone's for free and granted. So yeah i'd say its quite ballsy.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%