AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Motodrom Schottenring, Wed 20th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok. I have now removed the 12x time multiplier.
Everyone with checksum problems: will you try again, please?

Ok. I have now removed the 12x time multiplier.
Everyone with checksum problems: will you try again, please?
Believe it or not, now I can join the server! :O_o:
No more this weird error:

Screenshot 2023-09-16 145127.jpg

Guys,

A request from me to you. I'd like to know how many of you have the checksum problem for events with the 12x time multiplier events.
So I started a testserver for a Mazda event on the Bilster Berg track.
If you have a little bit of time, please join the server (standard password) and see if you get the checksum error and let me know the result.
You need CM en CSP/SOL (WeatherFX enabled).

Thanks in advance.

Testserver: handshake failed again
No problems on the other aktive practice servers.
(latest CSP, latest "Pure with no Sol" as recommended by Peter Boese)

Chaps! I'm gonna have to sit this one out... :redface: I'm not feeling well unfortunately.
Sorry for the late call Han @HF2000, I though I'd feel better by now but alas... :(
Hope you guys have a fun race, save me the replay! :thumbsup:
Take care, Raul. And see you next week.

Can you try with SOL or the Default setting?
Sol was the key.
Without Sol, I get the handshake error, no matter if Pure or the standard weather controller are set.
With Sol installed, I can join the server. No checksum error either. No need to set the weather controller to Sol. Sol has just to be installed.

Nice one!

Qualy not as fast as on practice server, but okay. Need my laps to get rhythm.

Race was good fun, survived a lot of first laps, without doing too much damage :cool:

Got some nice laps with lots of people, had to defend my a#@$ss off, to keep Jari behind for a few laps. Three times I played "Chasing Kimi" which was great. Each time I got real close. I screwed up a bit or a big bit, one time follwing Kimi to the pits, I completely missed my pitbox :cool: into reverse and find it. Then chase Kimi again. And again, until he somehow got off track somewhere and disapeared later, that was a pitty, we had some nice chasing/defending going. Last laps trying to stay alive while keeping Ricardo P. far enough behind. P10 in a race with 98.22% cons is not bad for me, I had some pace, still need more consistency. I'll get there one day :cool:

Thanks Han, hooray for the podium peeps and see you in/at/nearby/next to/etc Watkins Glenn

>> Edit: just checked my lap 10 first corner touch with Allan. Hm, not shure what to make of it, racing incident I guess, we both didn't do real weird thing, enough room, still feel sorry for you Allan!

Last edited:
Thank you all for racing. It was a very demanding track where even the Mazda suffered from understeer. Great job all!
Congrats to the podium.

As promised next week Watkins Glen Boot.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%