AC Multiclass Abarth500/MazdaMX5@Barcelona City, Wed 11th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to say it would be pretty nice if we could see the geomean laptimes of the fastest and the slowest driver in a race.

If you think you're way too slow but it turns out you're right in the mid-pack, you might be wondering why you didn't join earlier.

But I'm someone who goes into defense mode as soon as someone doesn't want to tell me everything upfront.
Like gyms who won't tell you even the ballpark of the monthly costs until 30 minutes into an appointment at the gym. :p

ADB8A651-311A-4B63-8D3B-4E44C11C0066.jpeg

There is already a lot of practice on this track! You guys take this very seriously!

But nobody dared to choose the RedBull nr.1 livery yet!

I haven't got much time to practice. I downloaded and installed about 100 mod tracks and started testing them for the multiclass! That will keep me busy for weeks/months.

Ah the McLarens are now practicing! Douglas Norris and Bouke Piastri.
Ah the McLarens are now practicing! Douglas Norris and Bouke Piastri.
Yeah, was fun, busy night on the practice server, nice!

I really like the track, the flow has a fast feel to it, you feel like you're flying ;-) Even some room to catch spinns at high speed. But, as was said on the server, in a race this could be mayhem when spinning :D. AI racing for breakfast tomorrow! *practicemakesperfect

Curious about the race, there's (at least?) 2 places with two wheels still on the track when you get a 'warning, lap doesn't count', so if you do this every lap do you get classified as a finisher? Asking 'cos for the roller skate it's worth close to a second (the fast, nearly flat left/right, err, somewhere:laugh:)

Methinks Abarths will be playing with themselves, if you'll excuse the phrase:p

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%