AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Nordschleife, Wednesday 12th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Recommendation for this race: try to stay on the track more than try to be quick. It may not be as fun, but the first goal should always be to finish the race. It's ok to pace yourself and be slow here more than other circuits, because it's unlikely you'll get in anyone's way. If you do get blue flagged, please take extra care to move over or slow down. This isn't a typical circuit, and it's not as wide - remember we're here for fun and social event not for competition!

Recommendation for this race: try to stay on the track more than try to be quick. It may not be as fun, but the first goal should always be to finish the race. It's ok to pace yourself and be slow here more than other circuits, because it's unlikely you'll get in anyone's way. If you do get blue flagged, please take extra care to move over or slow down. This isn't a typical circuit, and it's not as wide - remember we're here for fun and social event not for competition!
Blue flags are not likely as the mazda's are about 65-75s slower per lap.

After the first Audi crosses the finish line, is the 'allowable' time for the Mazda drivers to complete the race going to be based on these figures?
I've configured it to 660 seconds (11min) because a (slow) Mazda can have started his 4th lap just before the winner crosses the finish line. I'd like everyone to finish the race. The Audi drivers will have time enough to have their first beer :D .

Also the setting of the allowed time to finish after qually has ended is set to 140% of the fastest lap (our standard value) which will be more than 12min on this track. That's long but the session ends after the last driver finishes.

But I'm open for suggestions for other values.

Last edited:
Maybe I should adjust the angle of the pedals again.
Definetely sound like you should.

I myself am struggeling with knee pain these days so I relax my knee on the longer
"isn´t straights" ( who knows the source?) . Today before "Adenauer Forst" it took me too long to get into position again, it wasn´t pretty.

It´s no fun to get older ( and having done stupid things with motorcycles :redface:)

See you tomorrow Carsten

Definetely sound like you should.

I myself am struggeling with knee pain these days so I relax my knee on the longer
"isn´t straights" ( who knows the source?) . Today before "Adenauer Forst" it took me too long to get into position again, it wasn´t pretty.

It´s no fun to get older ( and having done stupid things with motorcycles :redface:)

See you tomorrow Carsten

True that my friend. Age is not our friend, alas. :( I just got a new SimRig (upgraded from a Playseat Challenge to a NLR F-GT) so I'm still on trial-and-error with the positioning of everything... pain being my compass, haha!

See you at Nords!

Last edited:
Can I just ask what tyre pressure people use for the Mazdas, please? The default seems stupidly low (I think it's 15 or 17), so I've been using 22 (which goes up to about 27-28 psi when they're warmed up. I can control the car comfortably after the tyres warm up, but I'm still worried I'm missing something and my tyre pressures are way off, since normal race cars sometimes have over 30 psi by default

Last edited:
Can I just ask what tyre pressure people use for the Mazdas, please? The default seems stupidly low (I think it's 15 or 17), so I've been using 22 (which goes up to about 27-28 when they're warmed up. I can control the car comfortably after the tyres warm up, but I'm still worried I'm missing something and my tyre pressures are way off.
I don't really know which specific pressures to use, but I mainly use between 20-22 psi out of the pits for most tracks, then adjust them after a few laps.

I'd like to give the Audi a try, Han. Doubt my wretched hands will last through qualy (have to go through qualy to start in front of the Mazdas) and the race, but I have to try, as I'm sure I've done at least a thousand laps on the Ring over the years (regrettably all in sims, getting there in person is still on my bucket list). To my surprise, I also have found that I really like the TT, it works well here!

Can I just ask what tyre pressure people use for the Mazdas, please? The default seems stupidly low (I think it's 15 or 17), so I've been using 22 (which goes up to about 27-28 psi when they're warmed up. I can control the car comfortably after the tyres warm up, but I'm still worried I'm missing something and my tyre pressures are way off, since normal race cars sometimes have over 30 psi by default
I use 20 for all tyres.

I'd like to give the Audi a try, Han. Doubt my wretched hands will last through qualy (have to go through qualy to start in front of the Mazdas) and the race, but I have to try, as I'm sure I've done at least a thousand laps on the Ring over the years (regrettably all in sims, getting there in person is still on my bucket list). To my surprise, I also have found that I really like the TT, it works well here!
Welcome! Did you sign up through s.gp?
Please make sure you read the 1th of this thread thorougly.

See you on track!

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 45 67.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 22.4%