AC Multiclass @ Mugello - Mon 24 Jun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Why it's so hard to learn this circuit? Even at Spa, or even the long Nordschleife - after 6-7 laps I was knowing how it will go out ... here ... I just can't remember which corner comes after which ... I don't get it.

Please, I may be excused, real life comes in way and might keep me away until race start, so I should rather step back. Sorry an wish you guys a great event.

@Craig Dunkley
Well that's disappointing, especially as I signed up for Premium based on this race having slots at the time.
Oh well, he beat me to it! How will I know if I'm getting put in for the race? Do I just have to refresh the page until it appears? haha

I am sure you will get a refund on your membership if you ask ...If you choose to keep your membership, you will be notified in this thread if an LMP driver pulls out for a personal reason. If a vacant slot happens after the start event time, you would be notified via TS.

I am sure you will get a refund on your membership if you ask ...If you choose to keep your membership, you will be notified in this thread if an LMP driver pulls out for a personal reason. If a vacant slot happens after the start event time, you would be notified via TS.

It's just one of those things, should've signed up the day before! haha I feel sure I'll be doing some other races at some points :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%