AC Multiclass @ Red Bull Ring - Sun 21 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi @JoelK , and hi to all the others that have signed up so far.
Those races that Joel organized so far are pretty long (90 - 80 - 75 min). Due to the fact that my time is GTM+3 (EEST), I end those races the next day, on Monday. Would it be possible to start the practice, quali and races at least 30 minutes earlier, if everybody agrees on? If it's too much hassle or the time will make other people sign up it's ok for me like this as well.
I live in the same time zone and I know it's tough, but the starting time has been the same for years, and I'm pretty sure I need permission from my higher-ups to be able to mess with it. Hope you understand:speechless:

Those races that Joel organized so far are pretty long (90 - 80 - 75 min). Due to the fact that my time is GTM+3 (EEST), I end those races the next day, on Monday. Would it be possible to start the practice, quali and races at least 30 minutes earlier, if everybody agrees on? If it's too much hassle or the time will make other people sign up it's ok for me like this as well.
I have no problem with 30min earlier

I hosted races for a little over 18 months and @JoelK is correct. Times are pretty much set in stone. It's nice to see so many guys being flexible with their schedules:thumbsup: Wish we could do something to help you out.

Sign me up please - car TBD soon - trying a new one each race now for a change and giggles.

The Audi was ok last time.

Is there a server up yet?

ETA - I'll have a bash in the Ferrari this time please. My usual ACC car, not tried it in AC before.

Last edited:
Sign me up please - car TBD soon - trying a new one each race now for a change and giggles.

The Audi was ok last time.

Is there a server up yet?

ETA - I'll have a bash in the Ferrari this time please. My usual ACC car, not tried it in AC before.
You've got your 488 :) Yeah the practice server is up:thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%