Need a new gaming PC in Netherlands a.s.a.p.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
I know, I know, I am almost ashamed. I haven't raced in over a year! Last race was exactly 12 months ago when the Virtual MINI Cooper Challenge finished. By then I decided I needed to upgrade my hardware and after being extremely busy with simracing behind the scenes (more on that soon!) it's now time for a whole new (affordable) PC.

What I need is a system with enough RAM and a decent videocard to play the latest titles in full details but there is so much choice out there it aint funny.

To fellow duchies: an alternate or similar shop would do, an all in one build would totally work for me. Any recommendations?

I think even Amazon is doing pre-built PCs, They also do pre built motherboards that include CPU and RAM, but you have to buy and assemble the rest. It can be hard to beat Amazon on price. I got a cheap board on it two weeks ago to make an office PC. The only thing that would be aplicable to our build is the case I got. Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L, nice compact case. limited space for hard drives though. The motherboard bundles can work out the same price or cheaper than buying it all individually.

Another site I've used is overclockers, but they're based in the UK, I'm sure there's probably a Dutch alternative. But they will pre check and build the PC for you, you just pick the parts you want.

CDromland.nl Breda. And if you're in the neighborhood feel free to grab a cup of coffee/tea in Tilburg.
Or Paradigit , Aragorn just to name a few.

Hope it helps to make the right decision for you.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Porsche

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • McLaren

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 36 38.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 13 13.8%