NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ah, you mean perform sacrilege... No, thanks sir. I'll wait for the update (which is some weeks away judging by the percentage over at @Amplified's thread. At least it will sound good when it's done.)

LOL "perform sacrilege" :roflmao::roflmao: don't worry about that, the only reason data is packed is because multiplayer, feel free to dig in and mess with whatever you want. You can always go back to the original version anyway.

I needed to show Michael that he was wrong. Some people just don't want to believe others, so I got proof.
And I did it with quickbms and the acd script. It's similiar to the thing in CM. But no worries just to show you guys.
No offense taken man, it didn't seem like you were one of the scumbags that alter mods/kunos cars and present them as their own anyway. I just wanted to vent a little against those people but now that i know the cm way, i will alter the lights line just so i can record a video for my humble youtube channel. Black cat county + lambo combo deserves a video.

I just tried the updated 512.
The difference is huge. Now the rear end feels proper. No more strange feeling there.
Actually i believe that this car is the best mod car i have ever tried regarding physics.
It's superb. Now we need proper sounds.

Got to check the Lambo next.

2 Lane Pavement mod for Black Cat County makes it almost not suck.

Looks good, though I got used to the usual layout so I would have to update some of my braking point references. Running the real billboards mod on it, looks great.
Wondering what's your best time there? mine's 2:39.188 on the 512 and 2:36.157 on the VT (should improve the 512 time though).

Last edited:
Have I installed the mod incorrectly and caused the logo.png to overlap another on the car brand selection screeen ? The bigger issue being the Lambo logo is completely obscured.

logo overlap.jpg

Last edited:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just go into any Kunos-Lamborghini car folder and copy the badge.png in /ui/, then paste that in the new Lambo's ui folder.

Right, right, gotcha. Bigger issue being how to make all the png files play nice with each other.

Hope you didn't overexert yourself with that reply, lolz Posting that many emojis is some seriously heavy lifting, hahahahaa. :confused::confused::confused::confused::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::O_o:

The badge.png is for the start screen, located in the ui folder. I would use a square one for this, as for the loading screen the image is called logo.png and it can be as non square as you want:p

here is a weird little thing: the steering wheel on the 512TR is not aligned correctly for me, i checked my settings and all other original and mod cars (including the diablo) work correctly.

zeBBvT6.jpg

so when the steering (and the actual tires) are at 0° (straight forward) the steering wheel looks like this for me.

here is a weird little thing: the steering wheel on the 512TR is not aligned correctly for me, i checked my settings and all other original and mod cars (including the diablo) work correctly.

zeBBvT6.jpg

so when the steering (and the actual tires) are at 0° (straight forward) the steering wheel looks like this for me.

That's a very strange thing, the car comes out of pits like that? nobody seems to have that issue, so it would be good to know how it got there to replicate it and fix it.

shame on me, user error! i am not exactly sure what caused it, but it was probably some thing i messed up with the content manager custom showroom?! there was somehow a backup file (i did not create that) of the kn5 file.... deleted old folders, put fresh versions in place. everything back to normal.

great work, superb cars!

Another one of those issues that got carried over from the SE30, I remember I was testing different intensities and I must've forgotten to update the other side. Will include the fix in the future sound update.
just noticed this, think its a separate issue relating to LODs, check the headlight on the lambo between these 2 pics
Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ks_nordschleife_3-12-117-13-45-16.jpg
Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ks_nordschleife_3-12-117-13-45-18.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%