NO HUD! Help

Hello,

First off I'm a long time Rfactor sim racer, so I know the game. For the life of me I cannot get the HUD to show up at all in Lemans Ultimate. I have it all turned on in the settings and have it mapped to my wheel and keyboard. For some reason nothing shows up, not the speedo, track map, times, etc. I have tried different resolutions, windowed mode, turning special effects to low with no avail. If anyone could help that would be great. I hoped the patch would have helped, but it didn't. Thanks.

Fixed!

Turns out I needed to do a fresh install of Windows. Not sure why I had to go to this extreme, but it has infact fixed my HUD problem. I'm not sure if I had global setting in Nvidia or something, but the AA doesn't seem as affective anymore. I'll check it out more tonight.

MJ

Wonders never cease :)
I will often tell people after they have been searching for answers for like a week.

"Not saying it will solve issues but why don't you try a fresh OS ? only take you a few hours ? "
The most common response is it would take days !

This is the biggest issue, most simply don't know how to do it faster with every I and T crossed.
I said exact same thing since DOS on bulletin boards when a OS really did take a day.

The outcome was the same you got insulted.
Touchy subject. :coffee:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back