Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB V3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi this does not change the colour of the lap timer in the bottom corner and i am confused how to get to the settings tab, can you help me?
Hi,
The color on the Lap Timer only changes i you drive by yourself, if you watch another car it doenst work.
I think you mean the tab to edit the overlay right? Its a bit tricky, the tab is behind the leaderboard so you have to move it away before adding the leaderboard.
Does this helped?

B0mmeyd4 updated Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa | SimHUB with a new update entry:

Version 1.0 is here! F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa and AMS 2

Version 1.0 is finally out!

Changelog:
- added overtake arrows on leaderboard
- added teamcolor to pitstatus
- reworked gap to leader in quali mode
- made the leaderboard slightly transparent like the real one
- reworked colors
- reworked fastest lap sign
- rescaled some texts
- performance fixes
- ready for VRC Formula 2022 cars with real skins by shadow118
- much more i forgot...

leave a feedback :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't understand how people then get those overlay on YouTube videos. Thank you for your reply
Offen they recreate the it in their Video editing programm. You also have the oportunity to do an online lobby and make one driver to a broadcaster, then the data works. Last of All you also can record the data in Simhub and add the Overlay afterwards but this is verry complicated. On YouTube everything looks simple ;)
P.S. on AMS 2 the data works on replay mode

Offen they recreate the it in their Video editing programm. You also have the oportunity to do an online lobby and make one driver to a broadcaster, then the data works. Last of All you also can record the data in Simhub and add the Overlay afterwards but this is verry complicated. On YouTube everything looks simple ;)
P.S. on AMS 2 the data works on replay mode
Yeah it looks too complex, I think I'll pass lol. Any chance you would develop the same as internal app for Assetto Corsa? For example the default app time works in replays

Last edited:
Yeah it looks too complex, I think I'll pass lol. Any chance you would develop the same as internal app for Assetto Corsa? For example the default app time works in replays
Chance is there but at the moment I dont have the time to figure out how to do this. Its mich more complex ingame for sure

Do these work in replay mode? I like the bottom third that has the qualifying time and the sectors... does it work in replay?

Thanks,
Doug
Just asked buddy, unfortunately it doesn't as Assetto Corsa doesn't allow to retrieve telemetry data from replays

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 440 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 273 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 292 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 129 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.3%
Back