Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB V3

Login or Register an account to download this content
B0mmeyd4 updated Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa | SimHUB with a new update entry:

Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa | SimHUB Update

Changelog Version 0.3 (beta):
-AMS 2 ready!
-ready for Broadcastmode on AC and AMS 2!

-visual imporvements to make it look more realistic (new format on time display, colorcorrections)
-Pit Status added
-Fastest Lap visible on Leaderboard
-small bug fixes
-shorter loading times (AMS 2 still a bit long for some components)

Some things work on AC but not on AMS2 yet but these are small things. (for example tyre compound and team logos when driving with your own name) Remember its still...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can we have this as an app for Content Manager rather than SimHub if possible?

I don't know how much work it requires so just asking.
To be honest I really dont know it either. Im not a programmer or something like this, just learned to work with SimHub. If anyone knows how to do this as an AC App, feel free to do this but i really dont know how.

Please check your shared memory delivery in Automobilista 2, this should solve the problem if you turn it to project cars in the game settings. There is an instruction with photos in Simhub for this. Then all other Ams related overlays you had so far should work as well ;)
Mine was on PC2, i tried with PJ1 but then its not working at all. But i "fixed" the issue for myself, i just added the driver names from "quick text" in SH edit mode.

I have no idea why its not working for me on default :/

Last edited:
I have done all the steps to install your fantastic job but however I can not see the overlays on my screen in AC? what could be the problem? Gary´s fonts, plugins, etc are active and installed, overlays at library, but nothing appears . Thanks for your help.

I have done all the steps to install your fantastic job but however I can not see the overlays on my screen in AC? what could be the problem? Gary´s fonts, plugins, etc are active and installed, overlays at library, but nothing appears . Thanks for your help.
Hi mate,

first of all sorry for late reply. Are you used other overlays in SimHub before? If yes dont mind the following points, if not check this:

1. When you have installed everything correctly open SimHub -> go to games ->click one time on Assetto Corsa, so the App knows from which game the data comes from
2. In SimHub navigate to Dash studio -> Overlays -> new overlay layout. There you have to create a Layout on your screen with the three overlays you downloaded and installed, they all are called "F1TV_....._2022". Place and size them as you like and save the layout with a name. Now you can start and end the saved layout everytime you use AC.
3. AC has to run in windowed mode, so the App can run over the AC screen when playing. Otherwise you will not see your created layout with the overlays. Go to Ac video settings and say full windowed instead of fullscreen mode and save.

If this doesnt work or you allready know all these things please comment again, I really want to help you guys :)

Hey, I get this in AC
1652539451057.png

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 41 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%