F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

• Deleted member 6919

Bahrain is fine by me, but i think Monza needs some work, it looks very bland and lifless in the day, and looks aweful in the rain, which includes some odd white colors appearing on the car in t-cam.

thanks Ryder great AI, have been using other ai mods but yours takes e cake :p

one question still eludes me thou, is tyre wear simulated in AI? also i'm running 20% race distance and the pit stop bug still annoys me, if there is anyway you found a fix for it that'll be great mate

man, i'm so looking forward to this mod. Keep up the great work, it is starting to sound awesome!
Make sure to forward the mod to CM, so they see how to make a proper ai lol ;)

I know it's already a tall order with what you have on the plate now, but I'd suggest once this is finished all of you guys working on ai should put your heads together and create a comprehensive ai mod, including this awesome work but also more agressive ai behavior (overtaking/defending position), more ai DNFs (more spins and crashes), sensible ai pit strategy,...

First of all I apologize for the English translation by Google.

Dude you did great job ... but in version 1.0 the AI is incredibly fast. In the pit straight to the cars Iinterlagos AI are at least a 15km / h faster than my car (324km / h) and passes through a mega facility. Later I will test the version 1.1 or newer ...

Today is what's missing for the game be good, because I play with 100% of the AI turns, and the original is insanely faster times, 5 seconds at least and the only way I found to balance the race is to turn off the simulation of tires.

There should be no shadows, when the sky is charged to the clouds.
And is it correct reflection of any object is not in the puddles and wet pavement - they are somehow at an angle.
Excuse me - translated by Google.

I have tested this on both pre-patch and post patch and experienced no problem's.

Update: I have almost got v 0.02 ready for release (maybe today) I addressed the team mate side of things to make them less friendly toward's each other and also tweaked the AI's overtake attempts to push a little harder, so far it is looking good but 'LIFE' lol, I will run a few race's today and let you know.

I have been getting some very interesting effect's some not so good some spectacular, slow progress but in order to understand what effect's what, I have to test each change.

Regard's, Dave.

p.s I have also seen a marked improvement in the AI's driving a lot less Zig Zag.

Hey,
i gave this one a try and i think it needs some work ;)
I tried Bahrain, 20% (10 laps), Legend AI, sims on, ABS & TCS enabled and won the race in a Renault by 50 sec ahead of webber. 2nd and 24th were divided only by 17 seconds, less than a second per car.
Do the math, i gained an average of 5 sec per lap on Webber doing low 1:57s to the end of the race. I think with original AI it were around 2-2.5 sec per lap.
Will test another track and without catchup, but i think i'll go back to stock-AI .. for now ;)

Hi all,
I've made some test always on Yas Marina track with same car, 10 % distance race, Legend skill, G25 Wheel and Ai slow corner fix mod :
This is not so bad ! AI Car brake later at the end of the 2 long straights, before it was awful, (I could overtake 6-8 cars in one corner during first lap). After overtook Button for 2nd place in the spin corner, he overtook me again just after, while accelerating. So up to now, this is one of the best AI tweak mod I've tested with Ai slow corner fix.
Thanks for all the work.

Im working on it i have the Raindrip Fix Almost and wil try to fix the puddels without the CM Fix buth i need more time for that one

A puddle and racing line fix would be truly the best 'addition' to the game since the CM patch.
Watching some of the video's of pre-patch races makes you realise how different the game is now with no puddles.

You guys who create these mods are making this game an experience to enjoy again rather than a bugged, half finished game deserted by CM .. thanks for all your hard work .. it truly is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 156 66.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 105 44.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 111 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 65 27.5%
Back