• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Bram Hengeveld:

Endurance Series SP1 v1.1 Patch

EnduRacers Modding Team today's release the official Endurance Series SP1 Patch. The package cure most of the graphical and physical bugs reported since SP1 release back in December 2010. In addition the package includes a new step of physics delivered by our physics team.

Before installing the patch make sure you have v1.2 & SP1 installed that you can download via this link

Change log:

• Graphics - Peugeot 908 HDI : Corrected sponsor error on LM 2010 factory cars.
  • Graphics - Peugeot 908 HDI : Corrected bug where the car is not working in DX7.
  • Graphics - Audi R10 TDI : Corrected helmet texture bug on ALMS 2008 cars.
  • Graphics - Audi R10 TDI : Corrected bodywork texture bug on LM 2008 cars.
  • Graphics - Audi R10 TDI : Corrected texture bug on E.Pirro helmet.
  • Graphics - Porsche RS Spyder Evo : Corrected bug where the car is not working in DX7.
  • Graphics - Courage C65 : Added information in the readme to indicate that the car does not use anymore the autoblip.
  • Graphics - Courage C65 : Corrected bug of exhaust positions for Judd and Ford engines.
  • Graphics - Aston Martin DBR9 : Corrected windows texture bug on the ALMS 2007 Team Modena car.
  • Graphics - Ferrari F430 GT : Corrected bug where the discglow was not working on the right brakes of the car.
  • Graphics - Ferrari F430 GT : Corrected bug on the windows specular.
  • Graphics - Ferrari F430 GT : Corrected bug on the JMB Le Mans 2009 description.
  • Graphics - Ferrari F430 GT : Added the ALMS07 Corsa missing skin.
  • Graphics - Ferrari F430 GT : Corrected bug on the Team AF Corse FIA 2008 menus.
  • Graphics - Ferrari F430 GT : Corrected skin error on the ALMS08 team Corsa skin.
  • Graphics - Ferrari F430 GT : Corrected skin error on the ALMS08 team Risi skin.
  • Graphics - Porsche 997RSR : Added the wiper in cockpit view.
  • Graphics - Porsche 997RSR : Corrected skin error on the ALMS08 team Vici skin.
  • Other - rFm : offline championships now working correctly.
  • Other - Menu : Corrected bug on the ui.osc menus.
  • Other - Sounds : Added missing ambiant sounds.
  • Other - Credits : Updated credits.
  • Physics - Porsche RS Spyder : Corrected physics soft tyres bug.
  • Physics - Courage C65 : Corrected physics soft tyres bug.
  • Physics - All GT1 cars : Correct BrakeDiscRange physics bug.
  • Physics - Corvette C6R : Corrected suspension bug.
  • Physics - Porsche 996RSR : Adjusted graphical offset.
  • Physics - Reduced understeering on all cars especially on GT.
  • Physics - Increased low speed driveability (Mecanical grip increased and engine brake curve decreased at low revs).
  • Physics - Increased inertia and decreased aero on the GT cars for a better balancing.
  • Physics - Improved Traction Control on all cars. (witch cause less understeering now, so have to be used more logically).
  • Physics - Updated aero on the LMP cars.
  • Physics - Updated engine curves.

I don't understand. This widget is pure sweet but I can't manage to make DRS work. I've sent you a PM on YouTube channel as well "prunn"! I assign the DRS button but the indicator on the widget doesn't switch on when I do it. Can u please give me a hand on this. I'm almost there! Cheers 4 the fantastic job!

Downloads: A new file has been added by Lee Palmer:

Donington 2011

This is 2011 Donington GP and 2011 National layout for rFactor. as.sometime back both layouts were changed at "Foggy Esses" and the way national track now joins the main straight.. the dunlop bridge was removed, walls moved to widen it that area, added and /or replaced walls and fences.. pit buildings was updated in 2006.. the old curbing at road edge is now changed to painted white line..
track selection menu will have "11Donington" with the choice of either the GP track as "11DoningtonGp" and/or the National track as "11nDonington". added some "BTCC" style sponsor boards to the national track, reworked for rfactor release..

what a shame,same old problems,when starting practice car crashes and parked behind another car in pit lane. other cars seem to be on a video loop so cannot exit the pits, only way i can race this is race mode not practice.im running with grid of 24 cars i have over one hundred tracks and this is the only one with problems.please fix these.regards

Downloads: A new file has been added by Rot Teufel:

Lancia Gitanes for DRM Revival

Livery found on a Lancia LC1 Coupè in '82/'83. As a fan of smoke sponsor livery, i decided to apply it on a Beta Montecarlo.

1xu184ufw.png

2snqy8nku.png

3gn4yhnmq.png

INSTALL INSTRUCTION

Just extract or copy paste the "GameData\Vehicles\DRM\LANCIA_BETA_TURBO" folder

DISCLAIMER

You mustn't sell this, i total disagree.
you can upload it on your site and put it in download section.
The files is provide as it's. No warranties. Use at your own risk.

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Le Mans 2004 - League Edition

For use in the RDLMS final race of 2011.

RD League usage only!

Optimisation and updates carried out by Ryan Callan.
RDLMS bespoke AIW by Matthias Meier.

More updates to come after test race.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Ryan Callan:

Thruxton v0.91

Updated to v0.91.

This track has been sitting on my hdd for far too long and although I did a partial release of an earlier build in December it has taken up until now to squeeze an extra day or two in to add a few more details.

still far from finished and still no idea when and if it ever will be (to my satisfaction anyway).
Thanks to Alex and Luc for the use of some textures and objects.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Dingo-J:

KRM Raceway Full

*** This is the full version of the track, now including all 4 layouts ***
*** If you downloaded KRM Raceway previously (the version which contained only the Formula track), delete it from your locations directory before installing this version.

KRM Raceway. Created by Dingo-j (dingo-j@hotmail.com)
Created entirely with Bob's Track Builder.
KRM Raceway is based off of the '76 version of Kayalami, however it was built from scratch.
The idea was to incorporate highspeed sections with a slower speed corner section so that proper car setup would be critical in placing on this track.

There are 4 versions of the track:
Formula - great for sticky formula cars, very high-speed all the way around the track.
Formula-C - Same as Formula but with a chicane at the end of the long straight.
GT - with the chicane and replaces a back straight with a hairpin turn.
Club - For those cars that that don't have as high a top-end speed, cuts the long front straight down a bit.

Please don't make any changes to any of the versions without contacting me first!

INSTALL: copy the KRMRaceway folder to:
C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%