old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAB_009.jpg

Fix For the Hight of the Cockpit

This Is A Vid Of The Original Hight of the Cockpit

ReadMe!

This is a fix For the Cockpit F1 2012 BETA 4 Mod By F1LIGUE
In This Download You Have the rfmod File and The Installed F12012_VEHICLE Folder Files
To Use This Fix You Must Have The original F1 2012 BETA 4 Mod By F1LIGUE Installed

This is the way to instal the files copy past the rfmod file over the original rfmod file and do the same with the F12012_VEHICLE Folder Files

Note! First Backup Your Files First!!!

Download Link http://www.mediafire.com/?u1n0w9r7nosvc2p

Why not post the readme under the picture so that we know what this mod actually does? What was wrong with the cockpits and what have you done about it?

First idea was to make this year model, the e-tron quattro one, but dunno how can be hanlded in rf2. For now, i'm gonna paint it with new liveries but with 2011 specs ;)

Another coming release from Ethone. Track is being tested now, and will be released soon I hope.

Some impressions:

topeka_pre01s.jpg

topeka_pre02s.jpg

topeka_pre03s.jpg

topeka_pre04s.jpg

topeka_pre05s.jpg

Comments from the builder:

Originally created for rF1 and converted with added rF2 features. It's a long way from the ton of improvements I put on Fuji but I figure the track in its current state is much better than no such track at all.
The track was suggested at RSC when that forum was still alive and I liked the layout despite it being pretty much just a regional US track that at its heyday was used by the SCCA for their runoffs and had a few NASCAR Truck races. Those who suggested the track helped during the building process and made it a very enjoyable project to have worked on. This conversion with the added features is for them.
The excellent cameramen and non-ISI marshals you see were created and shared by Gilles Benoit back in the rF1 days

formula3_italia_rf2.jpg

Tuttle has stopped his work on the Top Gear Test Track for rFactor 2 for now, waiting for new updates to the simulation to be released first.

To keep the hands busy, he has picked up a new car project as his plan is to bring the Dallara F309 Formula 3 Italia to the simulation, adding an entry-level open wheeler to the simulation.

Below is a first preview of the car, Tuttle is basing his model on a high-poly version he created of the car for promotional purposes (see here). The rFactor 2 version will use 90% less polygons but will still look stunning as you can see below.

The physics will be based on real telemetry data, Tuttle plans to release the car with a base livery and template, leaving it to the community painters to provide a full field of cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%