Oregon Raceway Park

Tracks Oregon Raceway Park 1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

Oregon Raceway Park - Oregon Raceway Park is a 2.3-mile dedicated road course facility in Grass Valley, Oregon

Oregon Raceway Park

Oregon Raceway Park is a 2.3-mile dedicated road course facility in Grass Valley, Oregon that hosts competitive automobile, kart and motorcycle events.

View attachment 519450
Sim / Real
View attachment 519459

Remember, you can join our community of over 600 people on my Patreon page, and get access to well over 40 tracks, and get updates for work in progress mods as they are released. Best of all its only...

Read more about this resource...

Could you please check the properties of the glass on the marshal huts? There's a very weird mirror/holographic effect in VR (confirmed by other users).
Thanks Tyrone.
(some marshals in the marshal huts would be nice too... :) )

Last edited:
Could you please check the properties of the glass on the marshal huts? There's a very weird mirror/holographic effect in VR (confirmed by other users).
Thanks Tyrone.
(some marshals in the marshal huts would be nice too... :) )
I still need to download and take a look as the towers in real life are open air & have no glass. Glass near the active racing surface would be a hazard.
1637696652335.png

Last edited:
Could you clean up the folder a bit please? Besides including the terrain fbx in th download, somehow the terrain and terrain mask textures were packed in the clock and anti clockwise kn5s -in png format- making the entire thing almost 200mb too big

Attachments

• mask.PNG
    mask.PNG
    81.1 KB · Views: 71
Thanks for making this available. I've only ran a few laps at an HPDE, but the sim feels pretty close to what I remember. The track is tricky with lots of blind crests, I'm really glad I can use the sim to help learn the layout for the next track day. If anyone local is interested in driving in person, search 'ACCO Track Day' and you should be able to find signup info on motorsportreg.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%