Pc build simracing

Hello simracers,

I want to build a pc for only simracing. I have triple monitors (27 inch 1440 and 165hz) and i want to play Iracing, ACC and Rrfactor2. Which combination of Cpu and Gpu would you suggest, and why. Amd 7600x and xt7900xtx or the 7600x with a Nvidia 4080.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hello simracers,

I want to build a pc for only simracing. I have triple monitors (27 inch 1440 and 165hz) and i want to play Iracing, ACC and Rrfactor2. Which combination of Cpu and Gpu would you suggest, and why. Amd 7600x and xt7900xtx or the 7600x with a Nvidia 4080.

Thanks in advance
What's your timeline for the build?
Are you planning to run VR in addition to the monitors at any time?
The 7600x seems to be the CPU you like, since you've mentioned it for both build options.
Going on the first question....
If the plan is to build immediately, it is not a bad CPU but if you can wait until after CES, that is what I'd do.
You're this close and you always have your original option to fall back to.
The GPU is also in that same boat.
I suspect AMD...and Nvidia will announce 'price adjustments' in a few weeks.

Hello simracers,

Thanks in advance
ACC is the killer for fps and rF2 is next (AMS2 is actually worse than rF2 in triple screen, but it doesn't matter when ACC is your target). Basically pick your GPU from the following, the higher the better, and you should be good for triple 1440p monitors. People aiming for triple 4k monitors will want to start at the 3090 Ti and be more forgiving of fps and/or expect to lower some graphic settings.

1671991352085.png

Last edited:
7600x is a great cpu. You'll be able to quickly replace it on the same mobo with the same RAM with something like a 7800X3D or 8800X3D or 9600X or whatever.

Graphics card is difficult though.. The 40xx and 7xxx series are pretty crap in terms of fps/€ so honestly:
Don't buy any of them right now...
Price drops will come soon or at least better value products!

I'd recommend getting a used 3080 or higher. Look up some benchmarks and calculate the fps/€ vs a new card.
Don't give amd or nvidia any dollars right now. They really don't deserve it...

But if you really feel the need to buy a new gpu right now, as much as I hate it: get the 4080.
ACC supports DLSS + DLDSR and in combination the image quality is way better than AMD's FSR :(

If you can live with TAA+FSR in ACC, then please buy an AMD card. Their price per fps isn't as ridiculous as nvidia's...

Make sure to buy a gpu with 3x display port! The amd reference models only have 2x DP + 1x HDMI!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

ACC is the killer for fps and rF2 is next (AMS2 is actually worse than rF2 in triple screen, but it doesn't matter when ACC is your target). Basically pick your GPU from the following, the higher the better, and you should be good for triple 1440p monitors. People aiming for triple 4k monitors will want to start at the 3090 Ti and be more forgiving of fps and/or expect to lower some graphic settings.

View attachment 625919
I didn't know 3080Ti is 12% better than 3080 in ACC, didn't see that gain in my setup. (shrug, could be CPU bound, not sure)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know 3080Ti is 12% better than 3080 in ACC, didn't see that gain in my setup. (shrug, could be CPU bound, not sure)
Don't take the chart too literally as it's just TechPowerUp's overall assessement. If someone is really hurting for fps (e.g. 58 fps), then they're not as likely to be helped by a potential 10% average improvement as they are by taking a more drastic jump. On the other hand, if they know they need to be in the 65+ fps ballpark and the choice is between two or three cards, then the card scoring +10% higher is more likely a wiser choice (unless VRAM is marginal).

We know in this case that triple 1440p is adequately handled by the 3080, even in night/rain, so let's start with that as the 100% level and consider the other options. Anybody getting triples does not need the frustration of lesser cards.

Thanks for all the information! The chart helps me to compare the diverent Gpu's.

I chose the 7600x because of the possibility to switch to an X3d version in the future.
I don't plan on playing VR.
Good tip about the display port on the reference cards.
At the end of January I plan to have my rig finished and thus be able to race. I prefer to immediately buy the PC that is ready for the future. Are there more sim racing benefits to going for Nvidia over AMD? I read something about mps in Iracing and Sps (I think that's just for VR?)

Last edited:
The x3d versions are about to be announced at ces in January most likely. While 7600x is fine, if as u say not buying today, surely u would wait to hear the announcement and possibly only buy one cpu rather than buying another which won’t be cheap in perhaps march?

Hi! I’d like to join this thread :)
I’m also trying to purchase a PC for myself in next 2 months.
I’m playing AC (with mods obviously) and would love to go into rf2/acc (more into rf2) and maybe dirt2. I do have 32gp850 1440p monitor (goes up to 180hz as I recall).
Can’t upgrade to triples till the end of 2024 as much as I want them :( (3x32gp850 would be perfect)

Here’s the list. I don’t live in USA but partpicker is really useful tool :) so prices will wary in my location and I’ll try to snipe some parts during discounts. 6800/3080/6900 - I guess that’s gonna be fine for single 1440p.

But in 2025 I’d love to go triples with gpu upgrade.

Side note - I’m not only going to play on it. Right now I have 32gb of ram on my wife’s laptop and we use it over 50% all the time xD

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vctHtn

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor ($314.98 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard ($259.99 @ Adorama)
Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory ($184.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Kingston KC3000 1.024 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive ($104.95 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial MX500 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($144.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: PowerColor Red Devil Ultimate Radeon RX 6900 XT 16 GB Video Card ($1155.55 @ Amazon)
Case: Lian Li LANCOOL III ATX Mid Tower Case ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair RM1000x (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($171.56 @ Amazon)
Total: $2487.00

Two SSDs - one boot and one for data/games.
Lancool3 - I’m in love with it and can’t justify going cheap on it ;D

Any thoughts/advice? :)

Hi! I’d like to join this thread :)
I’m also trying to purchase a PC for myself in next 2 months.
I’m playing AC (with mods obviously) and would love to go into rf2/acc (more into rf2) and maybe dirt2. I do have 32gp850 1440p monitor (goes up to 180hz as I recall).
Can’t upgrade to triples till the end of 2024 as much as I want them :( (3x32gp850 would be perfect)

Here’s the list. I don’t live in USA but partpicker is really useful tool :) so prices will wary in my location and I’ll try to snipe some parts during discounts. 6800/3080/6900 - I guess that’s gonna be fine for single 1440p.

But in 2025 I’d love to go triples with gpu upgrade.

Side note - I’m not only going to play on it. Right now I have 32gb of ram on my wife’s laptop and we use it over 50% all the time xD

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vctHtn

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor ($314.98 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard ($259.99 @ Adorama)
Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory ($184.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Kingston KC3000 1.024 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive ($104.95 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial MX500 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($144.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: PowerColor Red Devil Ultimate Radeon RX 6900 XT 16 GB Video Card ($1155.55 @ Amazon)
Case: Lian Li LANCOOL III ATX Mid Tower Case ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair RM1000x (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($171.56 @ Amazon)
Total: $2487.00

Two SSDs - one boot and one for data/games.
Lancool3 - I’m in love with it and can’t justify going cheap on it ;D

Any thoughts/advice? :)
I'll to it with numbers so you can reply directly to them. Not trying to sound rude or anything :)

1. If you need 64 GB RAM, what will you be doing on that PC? Do you need more CPU cores too?

2. If you don't need the cores, just the RAM, I'd suggest investing into a 7600X + DDR5 since you might want a faster CPU when going to triples in 2025 and you would need to buy new RAM, new mobo and a new CPU. With AMD, you'd only need a new CPU!

3. Is the MX500 really cheaper than a 2TB nvme? Here in Germany, nvme's are basically the same price but the performance, if not reaching the fast cache sizes, is a LOT better than SATA!

4. Although I always like to have multiples drives for failures or when needing to debug something, there's no performance benefit from having 2 drives. Especially not if you use 1TB nvme + 1TB SATA instead of 1x 2TB nvme!
So I would buy a 2TB nvme if the price per TB isn't worse than with the 1TB version.
And if you need more space in the future, buy a second 2TB nvme!

Rest is fine! Although I'd say a 750W PSU should be fine too if it's a quality one.
Quality PSUs can take short bursts beyond their specs without issues so you really only need to have enough Watt for the highest constant power draw.

I'll to it with numbers so you can reply directly to them. Not trying to sound rude or anything :)

1. If you need 64 GB RAM, what will you be doing on that PC? Do you need more CPU cores too?

2. If you don't need the cores, just the RAM, I'd suggest investing into a 7600X + DDR5 since you might want a faster CPU when going to triples in 2025 and you would need to buy new RAM, new mobo and a new CPU. With AMD, you'd only need a new CPU!

3. Is the MX500 really cheaper than a 2TB nvme? Here in Germany, nvme's are basically the same price but the performance, if not reaching the fast cache sizes, is a LOT better than SATA!

4. Although I always like to have multiples drives for failures or when needing to debug something, there's no performance benefit from having 2 drives. Especially not if you use 1TB nvme + 1TB SATA instead of 1x 2TB nvme!
So I would buy a 2TB nvme if the price per TB isn't worse than with the 1TB version.
And if you need more space in the future, buy a second 2TB nvme!

Rest is fine! Although I'd say a 750W PSU should be fine too if it's a quality one.
Quality PSUs can take short bursts beyond their specs without issues so you really only need to have enough Watt for the highest constant power draw.
Hi! No problem neighbour :) I’m from PL so prices are similar here.

1 and 2 as ram size is kinda connected with mobo/cpu for me.
Right now we have a gaming laptop at home with 32gb ram ddr4 and we do some excel stuff on in, some photo/video editing (nothing special, that’s casual) and I’m thinking about streaming as well (well wife’s in love with pc building simulator haha) and on top of that we really don’t like closing all the chrome tabs before launching a game - therefore the 32gb is doing the job ;) I thought that getting 64gb of “old” ddr4 will be cheaper and more beneficial than 32gb of “new” ddr5 as it’s not implemented properly yet and I guess the speed of ddr5 is just “basic” right now. It’s not as refined as ddr4, gonna get a lot of upgrades in next years. In the end if the performance difference will be that big then I could just get a completely new build and give this one to my wife as a secondary machine at home ;) thoughts?
Really hard to pick something right now building a completely new machine :(

3 and 4. I’m definitely going to get 2 of them but I forgot to mention to all of that will be decided whether I can snipe nice discount ^^ I use pepper and mydealz. And yeah - I would love second nvme! For example - lexar nm610 Pro :) what do you think about that? And if I could get a fast nvme in 2tb size then maybe I’ll stick with it in the beginning.

Edit:
I did some research and that’s the “alpha version” alternative (but I’d love to get 7000 x3d cpu)

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Bgj7JM

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7 GHz 6-Core Processor ($238.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420 A-RGB 68.9 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($155.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard ($325.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Kingston Fury Renegade RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL32 Memory ($249.91 @ Amazon)
Storage: Kingston KC3000 2.048 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive ($192.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Lian Li LANCOOL III RGB ATX Mid Tower Case ($169.99 @ B&H)
Power Supply: Corsair RM1000x (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($189.95 @ Amazon)
Total: $2679.36

Previous config didn’t count cpu cooler price so:
Intel - 2666
Amd - 2679
Not a big difference (to be honest it’s even cheaper on paper as I put rgb case in the AMD build).
And in PL we have terrible ram prices :(

Last edited:
'Video Card: PowerColor Red Devil Ultimate Radeon RX 6900 XT 16 GB Video Card ($1155.55 @ Amazon)'

The RX 7900 XT is cheaper than the over priced RX 6900 XT listed on pcpartpicker/amazon.

As Rasmus suggests, a quality 750w psu is more than sufficient for either of the AMD or Intel builds. I'd also try & save money with a B650 motherboard.

Last edited:
'Video Card: PowerColor Red Devil Ultimate Radeon RX 6900 XT 16 GB Video Card ($1155.55 @ Amazon)'

The RX 7900 XT is cheaper than the over priced RX 6900 XT listed on pcpartpicker/amazon.

As Rasmus suggests, a quality 750w psu is more than sufficient for either of the AMD or Intel builds. I'd also try & save money with a B650 motherboard.
I guess i forgot to mention I’ll go with 3090/6900XT now as I don’t need more and gpu listed is just to make a complete build. Gonna spend 650-800 bucks for that as prices in Poland are sick :( you can’t find 7900XT under 1150usd here. Maybe 1100 on some discount with 3 pieces available…

I forgot to change the mobo since morning xD research continues :)

And I like 10 year warranty on 1000W psu :)

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fHpn4s

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7 GHz 6-Core Processor ($238.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420 A-RGB 68.9 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($155.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard ($349.99 @ B&H)
Memory: Kingston FURY Beast RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200 CL40 Memory ($161.60 @ Amazon)
Storage: Kingston KC3000 2.048 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive ($192.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: XFX Speedster MERC 310 Black Edition Radeon RX 7900 XT 20 GB Video Card ($979.99 @ B&H)
Case: Lian Li LANCOOL III RGB ATX Mid Tower Case ($169.99 @ B&H)
Power Supply: Corsair RM1000x (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($189.95 @ Amazon)
Total: $2439.49

And would you recommend me any other mobo? I like B650e-e listed above. $390 in my country on a discount xD almost no boards under 300 here, even the most budget ones

I got 16gb ram, it's never been a bottleneck here in any of the racing sims. And that's with a 4090/i7 12700k. And I run a 850watt PSU. With that setup you surely won't need more than 850 watt too, as suggested even 750 is probably enough. And the motherboard is imo overpriced, ROG usually is. You only need such a motherboard if you plan to overclock to the max. If you don't plan on overclocking then you can save on that too.

I got 16gb ram, it's never been a bottleneck here in any of the racing sims. And that's with a 4090/i7 12700k. And I run a 850watt PSU. With that setup you surely won't need more than 850 watt too, as suggested even 750 is probably enough. And the motherboard is imo overpriced, ROG usually is. You only need such a motherboard if you plan to overclock to the max. If you don't plan on overclocking then you can save on that too.
Thanks for your input :) I really thought about ram and concluded that I don’t want a downgrade from my current situation - I use my wife’s gaming laptop with 32 gigs of ddr4 :) so that’s settled for me.

That’s confusing about psu power as this: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Power_Supply/Manual/RECOMMENDED_PSU_TABLE.pdf
Indicates that I should go with 850 and even 1000 if I wanted to upgrade in the future :)

What mobo do you recommend? That’s even more confusing :((( and I know that I’m going to stick with it for 3-6 years :)

Thanks for your input :) I really thought about ram and concluded that I don’t want a downgrade from my current situation - I use my wife’s gaming laptop with 32 gigs of ddr4 :) so that’s settled for me.

That’s confusing about psu power as this: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Power_Supply/Manual/RECOMMENDED_PSU_TABLE.pdf
Indicates that I should go with 850 and even 1000 if I wanted to upgrade in the future :)

What mobo do you recommend? That’s even more confusing :((( and I know that I’m going to stick with it for 3-6 years :)
It's up to you but there are zero race sims that use more then 16gb. Many preconfigured laptops/desktops have to much ram, so "they look better on paper" compared to other systems with less ram. It's a marketing trick imo because so much ram is almost never used/needed. But people with no knowledge about that will still buy the system with more ram over the lesser ram system.

Regarding the PSU: It also depends on the quality of the PSU. A good platinum 850watt Seasonic PSU can handle more load than a noname Chinese brand 1000 watt PSU. So such lists are not always accurate for that reason.

Regarding the motherboard I only recommend to get for a non ROG motherboard. If you don't plan on overclocking such an extreme motherboard doesn't make sense to me. I see other B650 motherboards for almost half of that price for sale in my country. Just dive into it and you surely find a more affordable option with similar performance.

Can you name the features you NEED from the E board?
I bought a Gigabyte B650 gaming X ax for 184€.
Front USB C 20 GBit for fast external nvme's, pci 4.0 for gpu and 2x M.2 nvme, 4x sata in case you need a lot of storage for something.
2.5G LAN, WiFi 6e, inbuilt Bluetooth and some USB 2 in case you need a really long cable.
(USB 3 has shorter max length! I'm using an active USB 2.0 10m cable from PC to living room to connect my xbox dongle to it. Next to it run 2x 5m HDMI with an in-line "amplifier" to the TV.

I'm 99,999% sure that no one of us will need pci-e 5.0 either for storage or for the graphics card!
Pci-e 3.0 is barely bottlenecking a 4090 and it's around since forever...

Only Laptop-to-Desktop GPUs that only have a 4-lane connection need 4.0 or 5.0 on 2-lanes in the future but any upper mainstream gpu will keep 16x to guarantee gamers with older 3.0 mobos will buy the GPUs!

For storage:
The issue is not the throughput! My fresh black Friday purchase wd black 850x shows over 6 GB/s on big video files but I couldn't care less.
Try to copy something like the witcher 3 before doing the next gen update and you'll see the copy speed drop to a few hundred MB/s due to the other stats of SSDs.
And afaik these other stats aren't bottlenecked by the pci-e bandwidth but by the controller and the ssd itself.

What I would care a lot more about:
Your selected ddr5 is crap! :p

Ryzen is ram sensitive. Although the newer Intels are too in some way.

Fun fact: micron chips only run up to 5200 MHz, Samsung and hynix run higher. But hynix can be ocerclocked a lot higher than Samsung and now the fun fact:
Kingston doesn't use Samsung and isn't much Kite expensive than the rest.

So get 5600+ Kingston ram and OC your ram according to Igor's Lab to 6000CL30 or whatever :)

I paid 84€ per 16gb stick.

Btw can't you order at a German/EU store like alternate?

It's up to you but there are zero race sims that use more then 16gb. Many preconfigured laptops/desktops have to much ram, so "they look better on paper" compared to other systems with less ram. It's a marketing trick imo because so much ram is almost never used/needed. But people with no knowledge about that will still buy the system with more ram over the lesser ram system.

Regarding the PSU: It also depends on the quality of the PSU. A good platinum 850watt Seasonic PSU can handle more load than a noname Chinese brand 1000 watt PSU. So such lists are not always accurate for that reason.

Regarding the motherboard I only recommend to get for a non ROG motherboard. If you don't plan on overclocking such an extreme motherboard doesn't make sense to me. I see other B650 motherboards for almost half of that price for sale in my country. Just dive into it and you surely find a more affordable option with similar performance.
Apart from gaming she uses that laptop as a tool - financial analytics :) and we just don't like closing all the stuff before gaming. Right now I'm doing "nothing" and 10GB is being used :) Chrome, epic, steam, avast and stuff :)
I know I don't need 128gigs ^^

I'll think about 850W PSU :D Depends on discounts going in PL :) And going to get one from good supplier for sure! There was a time ( a month ago) that 1000W Gold was priced like good 750/850 one :)

Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX is for 1020PLN ~ 230USD. And that's the cheapest B650 available in PL ;/
Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX - 1250PLN ~ 285USD (it's on a 19% discount)
Asus TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI - 1380PLN ~315USD
Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E GAMING WIFI - 1720PLN ~ 390USD
Here I'm asking myself if I'll feel the 150USD difference in 4-6 years having all the USB, fan connectors and 'everything'.

Can you name the features you NEED from the E board?
I bought a Gigabyte B650 gaming X ax for 184€.
Front USB C 20 GBit for fast external nvme's, pci 4.0 for gpu and 2x M.2 nvme, 4x sata in case you need a lot of storage for something.
2.5G LAN, WiFi 6e, inbuilt Bluetooth and some USB 2 in case you need a really long cable.
(USB 3 has shorter max length! I'm using an active USB 2.0 10m cable from PC to living room to connect my xbox dongle to it. Next to it run 2x 5m HDMI with an in-line "amplifier" to the TV.

I'm 99,999% sure that no one of us will need pci-e 5.0 either for storage or for the graphics card!
Pci-e 3.0 is barely bottlenecking a 4090 and it's around since forever...

Only Laptop-to-Desktop GPUs that only have a 4-lane connection need 4.0 or 5.0 on 2-lanes in the future but any upper mainstream gpu will keep 16x to guarantee gamers with older 3.0 mobos will buy the GPUs!

For storage:
The issue is not the throughput! My fresh black Friday purchase wd black 850x shows over 6 GB/s on big video files but I couldn't care less.
Try to copy something like the witcher 3 before doing the next gen update and you'll see the copy speed drop to a few hundred MB/s due to the other stats of SSDs.
And afaik these other stats aren't bottlenecked by the pci-e bandwidth but by the controller and the ssd itself.

What I would care a lot more about:
Your selected ddr5 is crap! :p

Ryzen is ram sensitive. Although the newer Intels are too in some way.

Fun fact: micron chips only run up to 5200 MHz, Samsung and hynix run higher. But hynix can be ocerclocked a lot higher than Samsung and now the fun fact:
Kingston doesn't use Samsung and isn't much Kite expensive than the rest.

So get 5600+ Kingston ram and OC your ram according to Igor's Lab to 6000CL30 or whatever :)

I paid 84€ per 16gb stick.

Btw can't you order at a German/EU store like alternate?
I’ll thing about cheaper mobo :) just started the read wax and you guys give me awesome input! It’s really hard to pick parts nowadays if one’s out of pc building for a whileeeee…

Now I need to get into ryzen and ram in more details. I watched couple vids that compared performance between downgraded ddr5 (even 3600mhz) up to really fast 6600mhz and it showed that after 5k it’s almost no difference. Maybe I should watch more of different vids :)

Edit:
I found this:
Kingston Fury Renegade RGB, DDR5, 32 GB, 6000MHz, CL32 (KF560C32RSAK2-32)

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%