Performance Mod

Misc Performance Mod Version 0.07 Beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
is there much difference between your air mod and slipstream, mod to lactose5 because i couldn't feel a difference
Not very big differences. The DRS opens at a different angle and closes/opens more slowly.
The AirDensityScaleLift value is slightly higher. Also the value for AirDensityScaleDrag is higher than Lactose5 DirtyAir Mod.
That's why it's hard to notice a difference.

There is an alternative version of my DRS, DirtyAir Mod. Where the AirDensityScaleLift value is much higher. Should be for more overtaking. There is currently, but only as a standalone.

Maybe the Damage Mod was also a reason for the many failures. Did you install it with a damage mod?
oh i see what he's trying to say on some tracks the ai are week with the dirty air its a weakness not a unstable mod and yes it could be because of the damage mod as well but the ai are not very good at adapting to dirty air always been a weakness for them but if you like the increase in ai mistakes might be unrealistic but its fun

Last edited:
Could you tell which DirtyAir mod is useless?
The realistic or the 2022 DRS DirtyAir Mod?
Thanks for testing the mod and giving feedback.
The 2022 DRS, Slipstream and dirty air. Now, going to do a more detailed report:
1) Slipstream is a bit too overpowered. Just a bit too much.
2) I would say dirty air is a bit too much aswell.
3) Racing is fun, but especially at restarts alot of crashes happen.
4) In Canada (so far i tried Canada and Baku, will update if it happens again) i got 4 cars crashing in Q1 (Ricciardo, Norris, Gasly, Leclerc.)
5) I love the idea and can surely be improved, I appreciate the effort!

The 2022 DRS, Slipstream and dirty air. Now, going to do a more detailed report:
4) In Canada (so far i tried Canada and Baku, will update if it happens again) i got 4 cars crashing in Q1 (Ricciardo, Norris, Gasly, Leclerc.)
Thank you for your detailed feedback. I'll look at it and see how I can improve it. That's why it's still in beta. To improve the mod with feedback.

which air and slipstream mod is better atm

the dirty air in real life and slipstream is realistic because dirty air was massive and slipstream was
There are already 3 mods that affect the Dirtyair. One that is very realistic to the F12021 Dirtyair. Then one that aims more at creating lots of overtakes and battles. And my own which should be more like it will be in F1 2022 with the Dirtyair. Where it is my turn to improve the mod. Had an interesting conversation with Enrique Banderas, who understands it even more than I do.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back