before min 0.87 max 0.87
now
min 0.87 max 0.879

-Alpha Tauri drag multiplier increased
before min 0.86 max 0.86
now
min 0.859 max 0.853

-now the mod comes in 4 Version

-Version 1: added StrongestFish damage mod & modified drag under slipstreaming, (medium and realistic damage)
You can choose whether :

1.Performance Mod with improved Slipstream by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey i haven't used this mod yet but i will now and will update you with results and also can i play my team
Thank you for trying the mod and giving me feedback. Help me further with the optimization. The VFL/XML files for MyTeam for each engine supplier are included in the mod.
With the MyTeam VFL files, only the drag is reduced.

If you like you can take screenshots of the race results. And then show me I would, of course only with permission, put it on the Performance Mod page. So that others can see the effect of the performance mod. Everything voluntarily and only if you like.

Shoya_525 updated Performance Mod with a new update entry:

Performance Mod

Due to the overwhelmingly positive feedback on my 2022 DRS DirtyAir & Slipstream Mod, I decided to integrate this mod into my Performance Mod.

The 2022 DRS DirtyAir & Slipstream Mod comes with (As version 5):

1.Performance Mod with andyandy989898 Realistic Failures, Punctures, Engine & Overtakes Mod and 2022 DRS DirtyAir & Slipstream Mod

2. Performance Mod with medium damage mod by StrongestFish and 2022 DRS DirtyAir & Slipstream Mod

3. Performance mod with relistic damage mod by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this is my qualifying in bahrain

Attachments

• heping.png
    heping.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 58
this is my qualifying in bahrain
First of all thanks for your help. Seeing Seb on 8 makes me personally happy. A Williams just a little faster than a Haas is very interesting. When the other Williams (Russell) messes with Alfa Romeo. To see Giovinazzi as the fastest Alfa Romeo, even ahead of Russell, is a surprising result. But nice that Williams and Alfa Romeo are apparently pretty similar fast. It also seems to be very close between Ferrari and McLaren in terms of performance. And Gasly manages to bring the Alpha Tauri to the same level as Ferrari and McLaren. Because with Tsunoda's result you can see that Alpine and Alpha Tauri are pretty much the same speed. Of course Haas last, they have to bring updates first so that the car gets faster. At the top it looks very close between Verstappen and Hamilton. It seems that RedBull and Mercedes are almost identically fast and the driver makes the difference.

The mod aims to change the order in the long term. By teams bringing updates to their cars. That's why the results will be similar to the vanilla game at the beginning. Just that midfield is closer together. And Ferrari and McLaren are similarly strong.

How was the race from your point of view? How were the duels? What it unfair ? The AI sometimes too fast. Thank you for your help.

I will start a new career . I will use 2022 realistic air and slipstream, realistic punctures, engine failures and overtakes, and realistic damage. I will do 50% percent and full quali or short quali. I'm also using more drs zones mod from @ParkYongLee and tyre temps from @andyandy989898. I will post screenshots from the qualifying and race results here
Thanks for your help with trying the mod. Hope you have exciting and fair races.

First of all thanks for your help. Seeing Seb on 8 makes me personally happy. A Williams just a little faster than a Haas is very interesting. When the other Williams (Russell) messes with Alfa Romeo. To see Giovinazzi as the fastest Alfa Romeo, even ahead of Russell, is a surprising result. But nice that Williams and Alfa Romeo are apparently pretty similar fast. It also seems to be very close between Ferrari and McLaren in terms of performance. And Gasly manages to bring the Alpha Tauri to the same level as Ferrari and McLaren. Because with Tsunoda's result you can see that Alpine and Alpha Tauri are pretty much the same speed. Of course Haas last, they have to bring updates first so that the car gets faster. At the top it looks very close between Verstappen and Hamilton. It seems that RedBull and Mercedes are almost identically fast and the driver makes the difference.

The mod aims to change the order in the long term. By teams bringing updates to their cars. That's why the results will be similar to the vanilla game at the beginning. Just that midfield is closer together. And Ferrari and McLaren are similarly strong.

How was the race from your point of view? How were the duels? What it unfair ? The AI sometimes too fast. Thank you for your help.
i loved the race best race i have had in a while my drs was stuck closed for whole race so i had to force a move which made it realy fun ai seemed quite good on my normal difficulty i did start 13th and won but as mentioned it was a mad race

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%