Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included)

Misc Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey i've got a question

is it possible to play Robert Schwartzman with his audio name and without seeing him in the mode myteam ? like he's not on the free agent market.
Audio no its not.
And the market yes but i would need to swap his face with someone elses so if you want me to do that PM me for a request.

Did you have any resistance when adding Dicktum? :D
I added his face because some people wanted him and I don't really care about his actions in real life.
This is a game and it's not real so I'm not too bothered if he is a dick in real life or not :inlove:

Last edited:
Yo,
First off, your mod is amazing!!
Could you tell me, how do you get the files out? Every time i try it myself, it just doesnt work. I would appreciate a tip or another way of doing it.

If you cant help me, it would be awsome to have Nico Hülkenberg, Felipe Drugovich and when the F2 2021 comes out David Beckmann and Zendeli.

Yo,
First off, your mod is amazing!!
Could you tell me, how do you get the files out? Every time i try it myself, it just doesnt work. I would appreciate a tip or another way of doing it.

If you cant help me, it would be awsome to have Nico Hülkenberg, Felipe Drugovich and when the F2 2021 comes out David Beckmann and Zendeli.
There is a tutorial on how to install my mod.
And I'm not planning on making drugovich for now but if you are a hurry to have him pm me.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 526 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 327 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 347 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 171 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 205 26.8%
Back