Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included)

Misc Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you bother reading the description friend?
Description: I can only make F2 2019, F2 2020, F1 2021 AND F1 2020 drivers and no more so don´t ask me for any older games.

Well Lukas was an F2 driver (fictional) who got into F1 alongside Devon Butler and the Main Character in F1 2019 story mode.

Because Braking Point missed out Weber I thought maybe his face can get added or something like that

Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry for bothering you :(

Description: I can only make F2 2019, F2 2020, F1 2021 AND F1 2020 drivers and no more so don´t ask me for any older games.

Well Lukas was an F2 driver (fictional) who got into F1 alongside Devon Butler and the Main Character in F1 2019 story mode.

Because Braking Point missed out Weber I thought maybe his face can get added or something like that

Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry for bothering you :(
Did he appear in the official F2 2019 driver lineup though? No just on that small career mode part.
Sorry if I seem rude but some people don't even bother reading the desc lmao.
But I'm glad you read it and sorry if I seemed rude.

Last edited:
Did he appear in the official F2 2019 driver lineup though? No just on that small career mode part.
Sorry if I seem rude but some people don't even bother reading the desc lmao.
But I'm glad you read it and sorry if I seemed rude.
Well, since he's unplayable in the Grand Prix mode so I guess no. :(

Thanks mate, but can't think of any right now :)

and BTW i tried downloading the file, however it took forever and sometimes the download got cancelled due to "Connection Error"

Does this happen often in RaceDepartment? (Just wondering)

Also, I just realized there are FD in both of our username. Well, just saying that FD is my middle name and surname. I promise I didn't copy you XD
Yeah it's sad : (
But if you want any official driver from any of those games I mentioned just ask me and I will see what I can do.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, but can't think of any right now

and BTW i tried downloading the file, however it took forever and sometimes the download got cancelled due to "Connection Error"

Does this happen often in RaceDepartment? (Just wondering)
Sometimes but just try again and should work

Also make sure to follow my installation tutorial because my mod is a simple copy paste but there is a few differences in my installation method compared to to other modders.

Also make sure to follow my installation tutorial because my mod is a simple copy paste but there is a few differences in my installation method compared to to other modders.

Once again, thank you. This is beautiful :)

danydk1.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing mod. Thanks so much!
Just wondering, is it possible to somehow replace more than one of the default drivers with your ones? Like by editing the names of the head and morph files to match the other default driver names or something?
Also, can you add Albon?

Amazing mod. Thanks so much!
Just wondering, is it possible to somehow replace more than one of the default drivers with your ones? Like by editing the names of the head and morph files to match the other default driver names or something?
Also, can you add Albon?
I already added albon has a separate driver almost 2 months ago.
And about your question of swapping more drivers, it's possible but it's not has simple has just renaming the files I pretty much have to make the faces all over again to do that so if you want me to do that send me a private message

I already added albon has a separate driver almost 2 months ago.
And about your question of swapping more drivers, it's possible but it's not has simple has just renaming the files I pretty much have to make the faces all over again to do that so if you want me to do that send me a private message
Sorry, I just read other comments and saw your Albon mod. Thanks :)
Ah fair enough, sounds tricky. No big deal, I can live with just Albon. Thanks again!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%