Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

as far as Laguna goes, that one will be still quite a while, as there are quite a few cars slotted before ,

Things are rather slow, it's hard to stay motivated with something that takes this long to be done, and for me personally - I can only do 2d and 3d, so even if all the car models were completed, it still needs to wait for proper physics, becasue we don't want to just copy and paste

but I ensure you that our team is working hard, despite any issues we come across ( motivation, free time, personal stuff in the way ..etc.) , we really want these to be released so that people can enjoy some proper touring car action

as far as Laguna goes, that one will be still quite a while, as there are quite a few cars slotted before ,

Things are rather slow, it's hard to stay motivated with something that takes this long to be done, and for me personally - I can only do 2d and 3d, so even if all the car models were completed, it still needs to wait for proper physics, becasue we don't want to just copy and paste

but I ensure you that our team is working hard, despite any issues we come across ( motivation, free time, personal stuff in the way ..etc.) , we really want these to be released so that people can enjoy some proper touring car action

Thank You!!!

Hi, quick query I have about this mod (love what I've seen so far), sorry if it's already been posted and I've missed it.

Will the cars differ from season to season in performance or will there be one car per manufacturer with multiple skins that cover each season? I know you mentioned early on that you had the physical car data available but didn't know if you had it for just one car per manufacturer or multiple years worth.

Very unlikely, as it would have to be each model year in it's own folder, unless there was a way to use different data per skin,
Plus it would be very difficult to get all the data and references to make it somewhat realistic.

Hi Patrik,
It's possible that you add windshield wipers and gear shifting animation to the primera?
Thanks.
windshiel animation has been published as a hotfix few pages back, will be inlcuded in official file once we get the final say on the updates / tweaks for physics that we experimented with

as far as the driver animaiton, it's something really low on my list, mostly because I couldn't get the cable animation to work , lot of people drive with no hands so that also make this a bit low priority

windshiel animation has been published as a hotfix few pages back, will be inlcuded in official file once we get the final say on the updates / tweaks for physics that we experimented with

as far as the driver animaiton, it's something really low on my list, mostly because I couldn't get the cable animation to work , lot of people drive with no hands so that also make this a bit low priority
Ok, I understand that. I've found the link for the wippers patch but there's no files there.
Screenshot_2019-09-17-12-36-20-438_com.android.chrome.png

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%