Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

@Patrik Marek I *think* the various values roughly affect things as follows:

In driver3d.ini:

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=140 - Time it takes the driver's hand to reach from the wheel towards the shifter
POSITIVE_TIME=400 - Time it takes to grab the shifter and change into gear
STATIC_TIME=120 - How long the driver keeps their hand on the shifter
NEGATIVE_TIME=400 - Time it takes the driver's hand to let go of the shifter and start heading back towards the wheel
PRELOAD_RPM=7400 - The driver will reach for the shifter after the engine has exceeded this specified engine RPM, or take their hand off the shifter if you fall below this specified RPM

@Patrik Marek I *think* the various values roughly affect things as follows:

In driver3d.ini:

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=140 - Time it takes the driver's hand to reach from the wheel towards the shifter
POSITIVE_TIME=400 - Time it takes to grab the shifter and change into gear
STATIC_TIME=120 - How long the driver keeps their hand on the shifter
NEGATIVE_TIME=400 - Time it takes the driver's hand to let go of the shifter and start heading back towards the wheel
PRELOAD_RPM=7400 - The driver will reach for the shifter after the engine has exceeded this specified engine RPM, or take their hand off the shifter if you fall below this specified RPM
that sounds about right

All still WIP, materials and details still to be finalised.

BMW liveries have been done, by some talented guys in our team. . Physics are almost there. Hopefully some more news shortly on that one.

bmw3.jpg

bmw2.jpg

bmw344.jpg

Volvo S40 cockpit shots...

Volvo1.jpg

volvo2.jpg

volvo3.jpg

All still WIP, materials and details still to be finalised.

BMW liveries have been done, by some talented guys in our team. . Physics are almost there. Hopefully some more news shortly on that one.

View attachment 363071

View attachment 363072

@Ben Lee You need to tell your skin modder that the word should read "Teile" instead of "Tiele". Small spelling mistake spotted. Btw "Teile" is the German word for "parts".

Completely stoked about the mod and the progress you're doing. Maybe my eyes deceive me, but is there a mistake in the normals af the very front of the BMW front fenders? Appears to be very rounded and also doesn't match the rest of that body line.
Flickr picture

Never the less, keep up the work, we're eagerly waiting :D

Attachments

• bmw3_mod.png
    bmw3_mod.png
    892.1 KB · Views: 136

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%