Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.2 (csp)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Also, setting the Tyres Offset in the CM to 50% made a massive difference in car control for me. Apparently this setting changes the threshold at which the tyres start squealing which goes a long way in letting me know exactly when the tyres are close to or at the limits of adhesion.
I was trying to figure out what the Tyres Offset setting does, found this nice piece of info, thanks CobraCat! But with a setting of 50%, does anyone know that is 50% of what? Tire adhesion limit? Max slip angle?

hi thanx for sharing super cars
but i have an isssue with awd version , it cand be found parent version , i tried singer 4.0 , but doesnt work
thx before for your help
edit :ok now

Last edited:
Arch has been working on a CSP update of the Singer(s)
3D will remain the same, no update there.
before releasing something officially on RD, i wanted to run a test drive see if everything is ok
i'm also asking you to do the dirty work of beta testing cause my game is out of order :p

For future release, i will put a red note of CSP mandatory, and previous version still available in download history section.

you may try this new version here below, by replacing the current data :
https://benobro.org/sub/2024-05-03_SINGER_1.2.0_B.rar (200 ko)

his note :
2024-05-03
  • Added Custom Shaders Patch physics functions: 0.2.0+ REQUIRED!
  • New more accurate COSMIC suspension with object based elements, physics-based alignment, chassis torsion flex and more
  • Power steering option for DD users (CSP FFB FX)
  • Object based brakes system with "real forces" option for LC users (CSP FFB FX)
  • Lookup table force curves for bumpstops and dampers
  • Added CSP tire and brake heating
  • Changed tires, added CSP features
  • Changed drivetrain, added more specific setup options
  • Changed aero
  • Changed engines
  • Changed car mass, inertia

Last edited:
i'm also asking you to do the dirty work of beta testing cause my game is out of order
I found old one (too) easy to drive fast, so at first the revision felt very communicative from the front tyres (loosing grip), less grip generally and very tail happy. A dab on brakes to transfer grip to front before corner entry is much now less effective (potentially now more realistic). 10-20 laps in (Bathurst & Lime Rock Park) I settled in and could mostly manage the higher tendency for turn-in over-steer. i.e. difficult to keep oversteer at bay at the high-speed turn into the chase at Bathurst. Bit of handful, and to be expected on an old 911...but should a Singer still be this much of handful? I will never know the joy of driving one IRL!. I also found my ABS pedals rumble motor going crazy, it was like huge power upgrade on the brake booster - I could get most braking done now with <50% on the AC pedals meter, compared to using 90% before - not sure how that relates to the physics changes? AC tells me I have driven 1184km in STD, 1161km 3.8 & just 79km AWD.
Simrig: Simucube DD 20Nm Mige (50% gain in AC), Heusinkveld Sprint pedals.

Last edited:
Arch has been working on a CSP update of the Singer(s)
3D will remain the same, no update there.
before releasing something officially on RD, i wanted to run a test drive see if everything is ok
i'm also asking you to do the dirty work of beta testing cause my game is out of order :p

For future release, i will put a red note of CSP mandatory, and previous version still available in download history section.

you may try this new version here below, by replacing the current data :
https://benobro.org/sub/2024-05-03_SINGER_1.2.0_B.rar (200 ko)

his note :
Hey Ben! any idea why wheel rim blur looks odd on Arch's update?

I just tried the original 1.1 version and it's fine (but I also checked the ini files and they are the same)
just weird thing from csp I guess

Last edited:
Ben O'Bro updated Porsche 911 Singer with a new update entry:

Update 1.2 with CSP mandatory, otherwise please keep current 1.1

Thanks to Arch for his work on this.
Only physics improvement using new CSP features.
No 3D change.
It requires CSP 0.2.2+ (should be the free version)
If you don't want CSP, please keep current 1.1 version of the Singer.
Please note you can always access the old versions in the History tab :
View attachment 753356

Known issue:
The blur rim is odd, it should be fixed in future CSP version

1.2 log :
2024-05-07
- Changed front geometry
- Changed ARBs
- Corrections
2024-05-05
- Changed installation stiffness
- Changed torsion stiffness
- Changed engine and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
First, thank you for the great mod!

Second, I have a question. Can I use 1.2 with older CSP? I have 0.1.80 because some older mods.
I tried to update mod and it worked, mod is now 1.2 and car feels different than 1.1.

1.1 felt softer and easier to drive. Still 1.2 is faster. I tried few laps on familiar track.
Is there something that is completely wrong in car physics if I keep 1.2 with older CSP ?

Well i have no idea. I'd say you might enounter issues if you use earlier versions !
If you use earlier CSP version, then keep the singer version 1.1
and a better answer from knowing people :

you can't use it with CSP before 0.2.0 at least
Some functions of COSMIC are broken, like SLIDERs for struts etc
Some 0.1.80p did have SLIDERS working but I really don't suggest under 0.2.0
a lot of the setup stuff will be broken period
dampers probably broken too

Downloaded the mod's zip file directly using "install from a file..." on content manager. When the car was loaded up, the front wheels were spinning really weirdly that broke the physics of the game. Tried to delete and reinstall but had the same issue. Pretty new to using mods so not sure if I am doing something wrong as i haven't found any issues like this after a brief scan of some reviews/reports.

Excellent, thanks for the update.

This car is immense. It was one of, if not the first car I downloaded as a mod and then drove on the Charade short circuit (the old version of that track mod I think is better IMHO).

That car/track combo was excellent and remains (years later) my go-to calibration sprint to see if I'm going to have a good night's racing.

Downloaded the mod's zip file directly using "install from a file..." on content manager. When the car was loaded up, the front wheels were spinning really weirdly that broke the physics of the game. Tried to delete and reinstall but had the same issue. Pretty new to using mods so not sure if I am doing something wrong as i haven't found any issues like this after a brief scan of some reviews/reports.
you can find a pretty complete tutorial :

from content manager, to CSP (shader patch) - CSp which is needed !
Otherwise you need to keep the version 1.1 of the car (previous version available in "history tab" :)

Excellent, thanks for the update.

This car is immense. It was one of, if not the first car I downloaded as a mod and then drove on the Charade short circuit (the old version of that track mod I think is better IMHO).

That car/track combo was excellent and remains (years later) my go-to calibration sprint to see if I'm going to have a good night's racing.

Ssounds like you grabbed an air-cooled sound for this, what did you swap it from?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 106 68.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 20.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.4%