rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Tsukuba - Fri 1st April 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Race one....ooh a shambles :D,turned Emil around,my fault and sorry,as i said in chat after the race,but public forums apology here as well,i claimed there were "circumstances",blunt fact is i crumbled and was rubbish under exteme attack pressure,sorry again Emil :(.
Race 2 from pole ;),smoked from the light by Toby who already had the inside line by default of grid start positions! pfffff >:/,plodded on behind Toby and waited,and waited,....then he spun and gave me a 1.5secs lead :D,i pulled it out to 4secs at its best,Toby clawed back some chunks,then spun again :D :D,cruised to the win :p.
Overall good stuff again on PCC Friday.

Many Thanks Lee/Adz & RD

Quali 1: Did a PB and took 9th on the grid.

Race 1: Decent start and just about avoided the incident at turn 1. I was at the back of the lead group before some of them seemed to hit one another and I was up to 4th. I caught up to Morichi and got past him, and gained another spot after Toby went off. I came under a little bit off pressure from Morici again towards the end of the race but I managed to hold him off to take 2nd.

Quali 2: Similar time to Q1 and 6th on the grid this time.

Race 2: Another good start and managed to avoid some of the contact in turn 1. Moved my way up to 4th at one point before spinning off at turn 4. Got going again and had a good battle with Emil. I had several attempts up the inside into turn 1 because he was slow out of the final turn but I couldn't make any of them stick as he could power around the outside of me. Eventually went off again and dropped another place but regained that when Norman went off. Caught up to Emil again and this time got the pass done before turn 1 so I could take a better exit out of the corner. Emil went off a bit later giving me a biggish gap back to Kjell. I was doing some computer cooling management and applying a small fan to it whilst going down the straights to keep it working. However, I had a big screen freeze which caused me to spin out of turn 5, allowing Kjell to catch up so I had to stop. I saw the 5 minute to go marker and I was looking forward to the final 5 minutes of trying to hold Kjell off again. However my computer issues kept going and another screen freeze allowed Kjell to go past. I was able to hold onto him and give him a run for his money but I received another screen freeze which put me a bit too far back. I was surprised to see Toby pit at the last minute so took 5th place.

At least my new cooling techniques are helping as usually it causes the game to crash but I got away with a few today.

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced :)

Missed this one cause of a damn squirrel of all things!!! Black Squirrel was runnig across the power lines and jumped in the wrong spot and got zapped royally as it blew the fuse on the tansformer and knocked out the power for a while, what a BANG !!!! :) I wasn't impressed in the least...

Another great nights racing

R1: finished 8th or 7th Uneventful really very tight first few corners lol
but managed to get through,was running top 5 for awhile then made a mistake,such is racing.

R2 from start to finish i was on Tomasz Matuszewski bumper, attempting to overtake managed it a few times and he came
wright back of me.

happy for 3rd

THANKS TO RD AND ALL

Q1: I did personal best time and started from 7th place.

R1: Almost spin in first corner, I lost a few places. Then I was driving few laps behind Lee. There was a collison ahead of me so I gained few places. Next I was trying to keep my position because others were trying to overtake. People in the front were crashing so I was moving up. In the rest of the race I was defending from Joost who finally overtake me but few laps later he made a mistake and I overtake him and finally finish on the 4th place.

Q2: Similliar time to Q1, now I started from 5th place.

R2: I gained position on first corner and moved up to 4th place. Then someone crashed and I moved up to 3rd place. Few laps later I had Wayne on my back attempting to attack but he couldn't overtake me. He did it few laps before finish, but I overtake him few corners later. Finally I finished on 2nd place.

That was good racing. It was my first event here and I hope there will be more. Thanks to all for great races! :)

Missed this one cause of a damn squirrel of all things!!! Black Squirrel was runnig across the power lines and jumped in the wrong spot and got zapped royally as it blew the fuse on the tansformer and knocked out the power for a while, what a BANG !!!! :) I wasn't impressed in the least...

This just conjoured up a lovely little mental image short movie cartoon inside my heed....thank you :).
But....sorry you didnt get to race ofcourse,better luck next time man.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%