Porsche Gulf (MyTeam Skin) (Ultimate Pack)

MyTeam Porsche Gulf (MyTeam Skin) (Ultimate Pack) 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Okay, can you ask your question in the discussion thread in steam and maybe in the Codemasters forum, also?

Very Nice skin but I follow what the image you put for the copy and past for the logo and there is no logo there , am I missing something or dont it wrong ?
No logo for this mod at the moment, Because gives me a lot of problem emblem will put in automatically in differents sections like: Driver suit, helmet, pit crew, etc.

Very Nice skin but I follow what the image you put for the copy and past for the logo and there is no logo there , am I missing something or dont it wrong ?
You need be sure that you verify your files before in steam, later you only copy and paste my 4 folders into your game directory. After that, open the game and select the driver suit, helmet, gloves, etc in your character menu. Also do the same step with your livery car. That's all.

hey I dont have a twitter so i couldnt reach out on that platform, I was just curious if you could do some type of ford skin in the future, could be a spin off their gulf livery from their GT car or even just a generic blue and silver eco boost ford skin, love the work though, keep it up!
Yes, I thought exactly that you was it thought in your mind because I thought the same idea. But maybe in the future we could make a ford livery to swap up with the porsche gulf. Thank you for your attention.

Nice Livery! Why are my black lines on the halo bumpy(not straight), and why is the "porsche" writing so blurry?
Black lines on the halo is "a minor bug of the game". You need to change some graphics settings that I don't remember exactly. Changing the settings that I told you, the effect will be looks "straight". Good luck with that.

Hey mate, If you want to do a porsche badge, put it in '2021_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\cstm_badge_large\emblem' and replace one like 'emblem_bullet'

Then it shows up in game easily. I'll just do my own manual porsche logo for now. Thanks for the work.
I can't put emblem at the moment, because in F1 2021 gives me some problems with the emblem. In some sections like driver suit, gloves, helmets, etc the game will put the emblem automatically in generic sections that I don't like so much in my mind. So no emblem for this mod for now, maybe in the futures mods perhaps.

sorry but braking point is part of game and its included.
you can´t buy it as its included in normal and deluxe version.

i don´t know what you´re talking about exactly.

Have a look here -> https://www.inside-digital.de/news/f1-2021-vorgestellt-preise#neuer-story-modus-breaking-point

You find this on the third main nemu point in the game, bigger isn´t possible

i dont know what to say, but i had to pay 6.99 on steam. I had the story braking point, but its the cars i didnt have.
Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:
I will try to update with other skin standard without need buy that DLC. I Don't promise anything, because maybe I can't do it and IDK. I need to test first. Next update we have racecrews, pitcrew, racecrew, office remodeled etc. Big update coming! Be patient! NOTE: Emblem is not avaiable for this skin for some reasons/problems with some parts of the character. I will study in the next month if I can. Thanks!

Love your work mate! looks amazing.

One issue I'm having is that the floor and diffuser are turning blue as the car gets further away. I'm guessing it has to do with the LOD model. Do you know what could be causing that or how to fix it?

Hey mate, If you want to do a porsche badge, put it in '2021_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\cstm_badge_large\emblem' and replace one like 'emblem_bullet'

Then it shows up in game easily. I'll just do my own manual porsche logo for now. Thanks for the work.
I know where the emblem is, the problem is there are some problem with that

Love your work mate! looks amazing.

One issue I'm having is that the floor and diffuser are turning blue as the car gets further away. I'm guessing it has to do with the LOD model. Do you know what could be causing that or how to fix it?
Is a minor bug of the game. Without mods I have the same problem, IDK why I think is the lod texture, I think in a future update of the game fix this problem

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%