Budapest, Hungary
Spa, Belgium
Monza, Italy
Singapore
Suzuka, Japan
Yeongum, Korea
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Mine personally would have to be silverstone can drive the track very strong and just a good overall track to drive on

I really like the flow of montreal [canada]. Wall of champions wins my vote.
I like instanbull park, its 2nd place, the best of the tilke circuits IMO.
Other than monaco, I dont like the street circuits, they are not very forgiving, little overtaking = boring.
Im not a fan of many of the newer circuits. They are all a bit samey. Each one shares corners too similar to others.
Bring back the classics, magny cours, imola, jerez, nurburgring, less of these mickey mouse emirates / asian races (its all about the cash i suppose).
The new silverstone is rubbish - shame to lose bridge, although the new abbey corner is rewarding if you work out the correct line.

/rant

I really like the flow of montreal [canada]. Wall of champions wins my vote.
I like instanbull park, its 2nd place, the best of the tilke circuits IMO.
Other than monaco, I dont like the street circuits, they are not very forgiving, little overtaking = boring.
Im not a fan of many of the newer circuits. They are all a bit samey. Each one shares corners too similar to others.
Bring back the classics, magny cours, imola, jerez, nurburgring, less of these mickey mouse emirates / asian races (its all about the cash i suppose).
The new silverstone is rubbish - shame to lose bridge, although the new abbey corner is rewarding if you work out the correct line.

/rant
i think that's a bit an unfair statement about asian races, they all have their specialities and differences to other tracks, otherwise you wouldn't not like them since they'll be similar to tracks you like. Anyway, my favourite tracks are the most challenging, monaco and singapore are my two favourite tracks, monaco being my all time favourite (i've raced that track on so many different racing games..). Singapore is sort of the complete opposite to monaco, while both are narrow and very technical singapore is slow technical while monaco is quite fast, so both are opposite ends of the spectrum and i love them both. Really don't like bahrain though, the new section added is horrible (although somehow i like it in a sense, i guess i love all the tracks that are difficult to drive on).

As an F1 Fan, I would obviously go for Spa as the best REAL LIFE Circuit. In the game I'd have to say Valencia has surprised me - Rubbish in real life but an absolute blast to drive in the game, especiallly the last few flat-out kinks.

oh yeah valencia is a fun to drive but not that challanging as monte carlo. Singapore is also a great track within a city - even more than valencia. Its a real city track like monaco. Love it! you are so close to the borders. i think i've lost about 10 front wings during my first practice session there :D

It's easier for me to list the tracks I dislike . . . Korea, Abu Dhabi and sadly I have to say Silverstone too. something about it doesnt feel right in the game :(

I love all the other tracks, especially Interlagos, Suzuka and Spa.

[FONT=&quot]I cant decide because i enjoy all of these tracks for different reasons, there all great tracks. i put * next the special ones but still its so hard to pick, i wanna star them all haha

Sakhir[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Melbourne[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kuala Lumpur
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Montreal *
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Silverstone *
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hockenheim
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Budapest
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Spa-Francorchamps *
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Singapore *
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suzuka *
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sao Paulo[/FONT]

ps

i picked those tracks because they have a nice rhythm and flow and are great to race around lap after lap becoming better and better

also just wanna say that i love catalunya in real life and in forza motorsport 3 im amzing around there but in f1 2010 i found it hard to get the car right and the AI hammered me so it was a bit disappointing otherwise it would have been there. i will just have to try harder

Istanbul Park - Turkish GP

This circuit has been a nice suprise for me. I must admit im not a general lover of the Tilke designed circuits as they always appear to be bland layouts with very little features. Saying that though ive been really enjoying getting to know this circuit, its got a lovely flow and some of the corners are very rewarding when you hit them spot on because of the blind entries. Even the final chicane is great fun, esspecially when your hussling with someone else as there are plenty of different lines to be had around it depending on whether you are defending or attacking. Big thumbs up and without a doubt up there in the top 5 of my favorite circuits in the game.

Just one question to make this thread worth posting -

Anyone sucessfully managed to take turn 8 flat out yet without running wide at any of the 4 apex's?? Ive not been anywhere near and sceptical it can even be done in this game!!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 163 35.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 126 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 91 19.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 35 7.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 9 1.9%