Practise Race 27th June Monza Sign Ups

Perfect race setup and like the reverse grid to :) i thought id add a old lap and setup used, setup will be Reiks slight edited as usual maybe also worth looking at his in setup archive:thumbsup:

1. David
2. Bob
3. Kennett
4. Bob
5. Sean

Attachments

• seans monza new.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,485
Ohhh dear, I completely overlooked that Wednesday the 27th is the first semi final of the european football championship. So I'm afraid I can't race even though I would have liked to soooo much. We are always watching the games with friends and even the wifes are interested if it's a european or world championship. :inlove:

But I'm sure the next races I'll be in, because I need to race again. ;)

and even the wifes are interested if it's a european or world championship. :inlove:
I know, strange phenomenom :roflmao:
Yes Im afraid I wont be able to make it too because of that so ill try to be there for the other 2 races.

Just because we mentioned this idea before.. should we not maybe have the practise races be listed in the RD racing club forum?

Hi everyone i was wondering why my account got deleted because i had to make another one today with my same details please would a admin pm me about it please.

P.s i was wondering to if i could rejoin the league.

1. David
2. Bob
3. Kennett
4. Bob
5. Sean
6. Valerio
7. Anthony
8. Tim
9. Nicolai (It's my birthday, so I am unsure if I'll be able to be there, but if I can I will)
10. Dan
11.chirlie
12.Alfonso

Hi everyone i was wondering why my account got deleted because i had to make another one today with my same details please would a admin pm me about it please.

P.s i was wondering to if i could rejoin the league.

You need to get that RD license sorted first: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/read-this-first.43576/ Just explain the situation, i'll think they can sort this thing out. There were a major forum change not so long ago, they may have deleted accounts that may seem to be inactive.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%