Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I said I was not going to be at last race but put me down as a maybe as I may be around that weekend even if I have an autocross event on the 6th. 50% chance... Nurburg, I cannot say no sometimes.

Well after last night I have a new PB of 1m28.7 but still a little more to come.
I would not be surprised to see 1m27's or even high 26's but I would be very very surprised and shocked to see if anyone can pull out a 25.

'Tis a great track however and I think it has taken me 4 seasons to figure out how some of these settings actually affect the car's overall handling. Slow learner huh??? :confused:

Anyway, please be aware that the final chicane must not be cut. Normal rules apply & this will be a main checkpoint for me after Qual & Race sessions next weekend.

Hi Guys,

I've been thinking about some fun races for us in between this season & the next & I am open to suggestions.

Personally I would like to see the following races held but cast your preferences. I'm not sure how many we'll squeeze in at this point but we'll see what we can do. For now, options are a good start.

Phillip Island Enduro - V8 Supercars
Macau & Donington - F3 (possibly 15 lappers back to back with compulsory pitstop)
Spa Francorchamps - Porsche or DTM
F1 - Anderstorp (how about Brands hatch??? wouldn't that be crazy!!!)

Gimme your suggestions...:wink:

Haha bob...

Well I feel a little cheated that we didn't do monaco this season because we've done it with the F3000 and despite the high attrition it was still a load of fun.
Could perhaps do it with reduced damage to give all a fighting chance at finishing in one piece.

DTM is a great suggestion and one I totally overlooked and wWould beat mini's hands down. I'd like to drive the DTM's around Suzuka I think.:wink:

Thank you steve for your idea, if the race is not on the weekend than I will join, you know we work on the weekends. hey Steve, V8 supercars belongs to buthurst don't upset the Aussies. :)

monaco would be fun to do in a two 15 lap sprint format.
Macau in f3's sounds like it could be fun
V8 supercars at bathurst would be amazing but I'm not sure that track is even available

If we're really looking for a challenge maybe f3's at Pau would be an option? maybe that would be too much carnage... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 475 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 288 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 312 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 139 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 182 26.8%
Back