Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Due to an unforseen oversight we have an issue with the current version of Nurburgring that we are practicing with on the presto server, it is not a legal versionof the circuit & so I must gather some info quickly to make a decision what to do.

I see two options:
1- We run the GTR Evo version of the Nurburgring GP Circuit (this works if everyone has GTR EVO)
2- We choose another track (only in the event that someone does not have GTR EVO)

So please post whether or not you have GTR Evolution or only RACE07 as this will impact our final race.
If we have people only with RACE07 and are forced to go with option 2 then I will give 3 track options as replacements & it will be a vote by you guys as to what we run with.

Steve

Water Blue Racing will take you around Nurburgrund. This is not a VERY fast lap but it's fast enough to tell you where your touches are ment to be.

(This video just got uploaded and there for the quality is this bud, this will be improved after 20 to 30 minutes)

I have GTR Evo ,so im in for the Nurburgring(perhaps the gtr evo track should be uploaded on the presto updater or something)....Nurburgring is on the calendar,so i think we should race there, whether its that version or the other one

i know that maybe i will receive a warning for that, but for private usage i think that there aren't so many problem for using a not legal version of a track!!! you must only be aware to not post it in public and to not use it on an open server!!! but maybe i'm wrong and now i will receive a warning from an admin!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%