Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Guys, the team standings should look close to this.
When my PC died last month I lost all my up to date files & excel spread sheets that I use to calculate the results in.
If you feel there is an error please let me know & I will investigate. I have taken the results from the prestogp.com results page & tranferred them into this table that gave me these results.

Team standings
1) Spygate 205
2) Aqua Vista 141
3) Petronas F1 106
4) Ramlow 94
5) Water Blue 85
6) Duff 60
7) Panther 58

Yeah, it's called R-I-C-E.

Actually, that's not a joke. Rest Ice Compression Elevation. Pretty much all you can do, that mixed with n-Regen gel (Danke-Rub). When I broke my toe I did this and quite honestly it was better in a week. Professional athlete's method, without the physicotherapists. Lol.

FPPS Round 8 Hokenheim Practice Races

Details are as follows, POST UP if you're able to attend, we're not limited to 10 drivers its just to show roughly who is going to turn up..

Date: Saturday 21st November (21:30PM GMT)
Time: Qual 8:30AM AEST, 10:30AM NZ and 21:30PM GMT
Format: 67 Lap race (Qual - 30 mins, Warmup - 10 mins)
Weather: standard atm
Server: PrestoGP Hokenheim 67lap Pracitce
Password: normal PrestoGP server password, either check PrestoGP.com or PM myself or Steve if unsure of password.

Attendees
1. David Noden
2. Mitchell Smith
3. Steve Crossland (maybe)
4. Ivan Mills

Date: Wednesday 24th November (8:30AM GMT)
Time: Qual 7:30PM AEST, 9:30PM NZ and 8:30AM GMT
Format: 67 Lap race (Qual - 30 mins, Warmup - 10 mins)
Weather: tba
Server: PrestoGP Hokenheim 67lap Pracitce
Password: normal PrestoGP server password, either check PrestoGP.com or PM myself or Steve if unsure of password.

Attendees
1. David Noden - can't make it
2. Mitchell Smith
3. Steve Crossland

Yeah, it's called R-I-C-E.

Actually, that's not a joke. Rest Ice Compression Elevation. Pretty much all you can do, that mixed with n-Regen gel (Danke-Rub). When I broke my toe I did this and quite honestly it was better in a week. Professional athlete's method, without the physicotherapists. Lol.

Ah so that's the secret. I've been using the G-I-N and tonic method and the dosage required for adequate pain relief renders my driving..... well.... somewhat inconsistent. :D

I'll try to give Saturday a go using an innovative combination of Mitchell's R-I-C-E therapy and the effective, but inconsistent, G-I-N and Tonic therapy. Other quasi-medical practitioners have suggested replacing the G-I-N therapy with B-E-E-R therapy because of it's slower absorption and lower drink/crash ratio. Regardless, I have the utmost confidence that I will either be able to race or very much enjoy repeatedly crashing.

Might take a bit longer then that to work, but don't forget you need to rub some muscle cream in, along with 15 minutes of ice every hour or two. Wrap it tight and it can be uncomfortable but stick at it. Hopefully see you there on Saturday mate, it's a great track. The fist sector atleast shouldnt be too much trouble on your elbow, the last sector might give you a bit of stick though.

just wanted someone to confirm there will be a practice race tonight?....Gaetano might be there as well..he will bring one of his boyfriends too..so that makes us 6 perhaps?..anybody else care to join?..Hockenheim track never fails a great race

I was sick and that didn't turn out how I expected, woke up 10 minutes before the Race and didn't have enough time to setup a Qually lap. Probably a good thing in hindsight as I easily got up to 3rd and with a 40 second gap back I was on for a podium. But I had the flu and it was hard to drive and and cough and sneeze at 8am in the morning so I gave up. Podium's mean alot, not realy in practise races.

I hope I feel better for Wednesday... I was fast... I think David N was leading the race when I left and I was catching him at one point by .4 a lap.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%