Driver: Bob Luneski
Team: Underdog Racing
Car Type: BMW Sauber F1.07
Introduction: FPPS Seasons 3 & 4 (before injury), 2 seasons Presto Pacific

Driver: Chris Vick
Team: Underdog Racing
Car Type: BMW Sauber F1.07
Introduction: FPPS Seasons 3 & 4 reserve driver, 2 seasons FPWS

We'll be using our existing Underdog Racing liveries.

ok this is nothing 4 me :) Unbenannt.jpgi can create a nice car in paint .. but not in GTR :-(

i think we choose torro rosso :-/
i love my ferrari :-(

Water Blue Racing needs you!

After a season will some hard time to find drivers for the FPPS S4 Water Blue Racing is looknig for drivers who will participate throw out the whole season and score some points to the team.
We are not looking for drivers who might stay with us a few races and then leave. We want the driver to understand and respect the rules that both RD and FPPS have made and do his best to score some points for the team. Being fast is nothing you are born with but something you get throw out your sim-racing career and there for Water Blue Racing will support you with setup's, suggestions on pit stop strategies or even suggestions on how to try and approcah a specific corner.
Water Blue Racing have participated in all the Formula Pro league's and have participated the most in the Formula Pro World Series.

If you are intrestide please send me a PM or join our forum throw the following link.
Link: http://waterblueracing.webstarts.com/index.html

Driver: Brendan Crosby
Team: not sure yet
Car Type: BMW Sauber
Introduction: FPPS Season 3: 5th in championship, FPPS season 4: strong qualifying performances and dominant first league win at interlagos but too many retirements to stay in the championship, ended up 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%