Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be hard to figure out how to go so fast in these cars without seeing someone else doing it.

Hmmm, your name sounds familiar, haven't we raced F3000 pub MP from time to time?
What time are u able to do Davo, and what wheel are u using?
It always seems to me that I'm slow under brakes, so even people who're slower than me over the course of a lap, can make ground under brakes, say at turn 1 Monza among other places where heavy and controlled braking is required.

Bahhrain tele.jpg here's a telemetry screenshot of a 1:28.360 if that helps, this thread has become quite off topic however

czc f1 racing team :confermed skin than cristian ramlow have to propose!!! very very good !!
on based ferrari for ramlow and di filippo
on based honda for zizzo
i hope not is a problem different car ,when team used same skin !!

No worries Christian, driver/team list has been updated.

Brendan and Fabian, there is 1 drivers spot left in Underdog Racing and Water Blue Racing each, I'd suggest you get in contact with the team managers to grab a seat for their team.

Come on guys, season is about to start in a few weeks, where is everyone....

Frank, David McCradic, Lutz, Mark, Mitchell Smith, you were all consistantly turning up last season, did you guys want to race again?

welcome back Frank, unfortunately Aqua vista racing already has the spyker, is there another care you'd like? to check out which cars have been taken have a look at the team match making thread.

welcome back Frank, unfortunately Aqua vista racing already has the spyker, is there another care you'd like? to check out which cars have been taken have a look at the team match making thread.

I thought this is fine because we have an own skin?? Wasn`t there several Spykers last season too, but with different skins?? I remember
quite well that i picked the Spyker because of the best cockpit-view for my taste, with all the others i haven`t felt comfortable.

I thought this is fine because we have an own skin?? Wasn`t there several Spykers last season too, but with different skins?? I remember
quite well that i picked the Spyker because of the best cockpit-view for my taste, with all the others i haven`t felt comfortable.

Hi Frank, I've just spoken with Steve, yeah thats fine just run with the spyker and your skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back