Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I don't know the exact number Peter, until I get home, but last time I looked I had logged over 1300 miles in the BMW, and driven 1100 miles in the UK. Don't know what that equates to hours, but I usually run at least one if not two practice races before each League race, so I know what to expect with tire wear and final fuel disposition. Until Patch 3.0 you have to have enough to make that Victory Lap, or you get DQ'd
:confused:

Well, I guess it depends on the forecast which changes daily. Each race is set to the real weather at that location that weekend or when the race was last run. The forecast is on the front page.

Exactly. Since this race was not run here last until you go back 2-3- years, and we have already raced here with that weather, we default to the weather that is current for the track itself. It may still change, but I will not move it during the race, because pits are not fixed yet. I updated the weather yesterday afternoon. I'll try to keep on top of it, but you can always check the link provided on the race page. It's about 20% chance of rain now where as before it was 60-80%.

Michael posted this some time ago and I signed up but there doesn't seem to be that many setups on there at the moment other than the defaults, unless i've just been unlucky in the cars i've looked at.

Yea, I saw one of his setups on here. lol. Sorry. But I did find plenty of useful stuff, especially the higher rated setups for the open wheel cars, which perplex me.

FB_IMG_1439497315463.jpg
FB_IMG_1439497322392.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439497306542.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439497306542.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%