Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I think one or two here in a DLC, but I'm not sure. There are three. The BMW, The Audi, and The Bentley. I ran them all tuned and practiced at Spa and came out very close. The BMW has massive power. Top speed master. The Bentley, strangely, is a handling machine. The Audi, as usual, is somewhere in between. My times ranged from 2:06.8 to 2:07.5 at Spa, with the Bentley fastest and the BMW least, however, I drove the BMW first and the Bentley last, so I put in a damn good lap (for me) with the Bentley. Videos to follow.

May be a nice diversion, but it does not sound like it will replace pCARS for quite some time. But good to hear at least a few positives about the physics. If they can get that decent, they are 1/2 way there. Then, pitstops, tire wear, fuel, immersion, etc.
I'm sure thats been said before ;) At the end of the day if it turns out to be wonderful then all the better but with pCars already here this time I am more than happy with that and anything else that comes along is a bonus.

I am looking forward to giving it a spin though... mind you I said that about F5 and look where that still is :whistling:

Sounds like you guys are having a tough time of it. Good place to drive always considered it more a bike circuit though. Im 20-80 chance of taking part, Xbox live ran out yday and don't get paid til next thursday.

Crap. That sucks. Bad timing. Hope you can work something out...you may be the only one not struggling. lol.

I thought that was only released on PC? Or is there one after that? This is more of a Rally Sim they released on PC I think. Hear good tings about it. Love to do a Rally League. Not sure how. :O_o:

Funny u say that I had a all wheel drive turbo eagle talon I set up for just that...used to be plenty of back roads in the next county over..that was loads of fun....a pine tree ended the fun thou.:/

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 443 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 276 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 294 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.0%
Back