Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Didn't have long to play around with things tonight but enough to try a few reduced settings and bottom line is nothing changed, still finding the framerate drop at the same places. Pretty disappointed :thumbsdown: No idea what could cause this sudden problem.

Last edited:
@Robert Waddell I had a gander at your Twitch feed from your practice yesterday and did notice that there is some drop in frames for you there too although not as noticeable as I've been experiencing. It did give me an idea though as you set you're camera to a more forward position then I currently have it set to which means there's no view to the sides and cuts out the side mirrors which possibly causes me to have more of an impact in framerate. What setting do you have for the cockpit?

Peter, are you sure what you're not experiencing is the Helmet view moving around? The only frame rate drop experience I've had is when I was using a public lobby and dorks were going in and out of the room. It is quite distracting when that happens.

Peter, are you sure what you're not experiencing is the Helmet view moving around? The only frame rate drop experience I've had is when I was using a public lobby and dorks were going in and out of the room. It is quite distracting when that happens.

No I'm just in the standard cockpit view and it's very noticeable in those areas I mentioned previously. Like you say its very off putting and makes steering accurately through those corners very difficult.

I like the helmet view in open wheelers so tried it there but not so far in the tin tops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%