Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Press Conference
Q: This is a great circuit, which corner do you find the most challenging?

The chicane in S2.

Q: Do you prefer the full Circuit de la Sarthe or this shorter circuit?

Full one.

Q: Will your car suit this circuit?

The cars won't matter as much here due to track being so small.

Q: Where do you aim to finish this weekend?

Podium.

To all past & present FNGTC racers; this league is NOT fixed, it's NOT a one man show, and it's FAIR. YES, there were a few blunders and I myself have even previously agreed with some aforementioned allegations but it cannot be perfect and I do believe that @Ben Milden @Adam Morris and @Andrew Holmes try their best to give us a fun platform for online racing and they mean well! It will always seem controversial in any type of racing when the organizers are the best drivers, I have been victimized like this in real life Motorsport so I know all to well how this can unfold. Nonetheless, let the past racers stay where they are, and the present; try to remember this is about having fun. The drivers in this league are very talented and it's bittersweet being a part of the league but I am certainly having an immense amount of fun and the league is solid! It's only the first season of project cars and it won't be the last, so any weaknesses will certainly be rectified in the next season. Keep doing what you doing guys and let's race!
At least people are talking about it,as it won't only be negative. We all know the score,criticism is a good thing your always gonna get half wits what you need to do is ask yourself do these numptys matter,think we all know the answer

Press Conference
Q:
is a great circuit, which corner do you find the most challenging?
A: Turn 2 heavy braking

Q: Do you prefer the full Circuit de la Sarthe or this shorter circuit?
A: Shorter one. Love the flow of it on MotoGP and hopefully the same on Project Cars

Q: Will your car suit this circuit?
A: I have no idea

Q: Where do you aim to finish this
A: On the prodium :D realistically Just some decent points
Right good on motogp always a fun motor 2 and 3

We've got some of the fastest people around in this league,so not fair haha and I mean I'm not quick enough lol.
Honestly Im willing to bet that the top drivers in our league are probably the fastest of all in project cars. Every single official project cars time trial series that I see comes off, our top guys shatter those times. We are bloody quick here and it's tough. I say we challenge other leagues lol

Honestly Im willing to bet that the top drivers in our league are probably the fastest of all in project cars. Every single official project cars time trial series that I see comes off, our top guys shatter those times. We are bloody quick here and it's tough. I say we challenge other leagues lol
The fastest times on Le Mans are 1:36:1. Our top racers are doing 1:34:4's. I'M doing low 1:36's

Michael. Did you run the full 32 laps with a 30 min qual at 10X time advance. With the reset of time after qualifying the race will end roughly about 6:30 to 7:30 in the AM. Most of the race will be ran at night. May want to look to increase the time progression from 10X's to 15 or even 20 X to get the 24 hr effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%