Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

there is already like 3-4 of us in mid 31s
My PB Is a 1:31:3, Andrews is a 1:31:5, Gareth is a 1:31:6, Adel is a 1:32:004 can do 31s for sure, Lance id say will be in 31s, Ben and Nic will be in 32s any time now so be another close race, I Reckon i can pull a high 30 on a perfect lap :) Ready For Friday Will Be Doing Race Runs At around 9-10pm tonight after i lose myself in fallout 4 if no one hears from me ive had my face ripped off by a DeathClaw in the wasteland :) #MorePower

I swear! you guys have to be the quickest guys ever in this game! Got me working hard AS Funk to keep up! 31's are blistering!
Ive Been checking what you mentioned mate about us being faster than most videos/People who race on YouTube and we are the best Hot lap i found for M3 at Monaco was only doing 36s and some are still 2-3 seconds slower couldnt find anyone that can match my times at Sakitto in the Z4 lol Or BRNO haha it seems we have some off the fastest drivers on this Game that dont Use assists So we can be proud of that at least. #LetsGoFNCGT #MorePower @Ben Milden @Andrew Holmes

Last edited:
Ive Been checking what you mentioned mate about us being faster than most videos/People who race on YouTube and we are the best Hot lap i found for M3 at Monaco was only doing 36s and some are still 2-3 seconds slower couldnt find anyone that can match my times at Sakitto in the Z4 lol Or BRNO haha it seems we have some off the fastest drivers on this Game that dont Use assists So we can be proud of that at least. #LetsGoFNCGT #MorePower
Indeed we are! We shall send challenges to all other leagues! Hehe

Can someone help me with setup I'm all over the place n only doing 1.38 thinking of missing race as at moment I'm gonna be in the way
Come Online tonight around 8-9pm uk time if u can all give you the setup i made for z4 at monaco see if that helps and all work with you to make it better id say can get you running in the 36s 35s maybe 34s by friday

nice Dalai, sounds like fun ;)
yeah this is definitely a love it or hate it track. To me it's the most challenging track in the game, and the difficulty of the challenge makes it one of the best tracks out there because it's so unforgiving compared to others. Personally, I'm glad its in the schedule :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%