Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

HOLMES: "Proud To Be Champion"
Merc.png
@Andrew Holmes of GWAH GT Team has spoken out after the final race of Season One. Holmes sealed the championship in fine style at the final race of the season at Le Mans, France. He took pole and led every lap of the race to finish 1st by seven seconds. Here is what Andrew had to say about his campaign:
"It's been a rollercoaster season hasn't it? Yeah, it's been a long old season, and I'm very proud to be champion of this sport. I've had a good set of people around me, including my team-mate Gareth. He's been a great help this year, so I'm happy to have done him proud."

Speaking about Season Two, Holmes had this today:
"I'm not very happy with my car for next season, it's not my type of racer. But, I will do my very best to get back in contention and hopefully defend my title."

Season Two starts in Australia with round one on the 5th of Febraury. The Mount Panorama Bathurst circuit will not be a true reflection of everyone's pace , so we may have to wait for Dubai to see where the teams are.

This is the Teams & Drivers thread for the TNGTC’s first GT4 season. The Teams & Drivers line up can change dramatically through the course of a season, so drivers are advised to keep updated. If any changes are made, the drivers involved will be tagged in the announcement.
GT4 Teams & Drivers.png

Last edited:
This is the Sign-Up thread, where new drivers come to get involved. We are currently seeking GT4 drivers, so please, if you wish to race with us, sign-up below! All you need to do is give us your full name and PSN ID, and we'll arrange a drive for you.

I would love to join. there is a thread here and in the new section up top.

Name: Chris Whittingham
psn: dtaspecialk
team name: don't mind, can name it by livery if needed.
Car: Ginetta Gt4

if you need this in new section I will post it in I will post it there tomorrow. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%