Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I have one question. Will I be racing in the Pro points now that the Am championship is over? It only seems fair that I should have to move up. Don't really want to, but again it does seem fair.

I will also add that with the recent change in my schedule that starts February 29th I will not be able to attend some of the races. I will be attending the ones that I can and I will let you know which ones those will be.

Last edited:
Internet gone since thursday. Got a new router on it's way arriving thuesday at the latest. Hopefully thay solves my problem, otherwise it might take a while :-/ What laptimes are you guys doing atm? My best is a 2.06,9 but the downhill sections are scary as hell..

We could hold off possibly.. Funny story though :rolleyes:, I don't normally drive outside the car. However, I switched to bonnet cam after struggling to get 58's here and instantly picked up 1.5 seconds by merely being outside the car :confused:. This track has some very tricky apexes that benefit anyone who can change their point of view and hit the apexes much easier at this track in particular. It is an Advantage to anyone using a view outside the car, hence the reason SMS allows you to lock it as a host. I initially had it locked, but honoring a request by @bigdaddvx2005 I turned it off on the second race. Now, bigdaddvx2005 says he'd run interior view but only if everyone else did as well. Just trying to make it level playing field for all. Toast you should be used to interior view as that is all Robert runs in his races. :thumbsup:

We could hold off possibly.. Funny story though :rolleyes:, I don't normally drive outside the car. However, I switched to bonnet cam after struggling to get 58's here and instantly picked up 1.5 seconds by merely being outside the car :confused:. This track has some very tricky apexes that benefit anyone who can change their point of view and hit the apexes much easier at this track in particular. It is an Advantage to anyone using a view outside the car, hence the reason SMS allows you to lock it as a host. I initially had it locked, but honoring a request by @bigdaddvx2005 I turned it off on the second race. Now, bigdaddvx2005 says he'd run interior view but only if everyone else did as well. Just trying to make it level playing field for all. Toast you should be used to interior view as that is all Robert runs in his races. :thumbsup:
ok, yeah I'm fine with it, will make it tougher for sure! That makes a lot of sense about the apexes, I always drive the aston in hood view and I must admit it is very handy for this track's turns. If this was a pre arranged decision its alright, I must have completely overlooked the poll/post. Hopefully I can still put in a competitive time in cockpit view...

Q: Are you happy with your team-mate and car choice for up-coming season?
A: Yes, I Have A Very Fast And Talented Team-Mate Just Like i Did Last Season So Im Happy With My Team Choice
Q: What are the main benefits of the car you have?
A: "I Have Power Bitches" And Handles Like A Dream :) Super Charger is a Added Bonus
Q: What are your main aims for the first race?
A: For ADOM To Get a 1-2 In Either Event Hopefully Fetch In Consistent Points And Start Season 2 Off With The Lead In The Championship Heading To Dubai
Q: Which race over the course of the day do you think will deliver your best result?

A:I Cant Be To Sure As Off Yet But Our Car Does Seem Just As Fast In Race Trim As The Majority Of The Field So Both Race Events Should Bode Well For Us. Bathurst Here We Come #IHavePower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%