RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

well, race one didnt go to great! though I got a good start from the loowly grid position and gained 7 places, I just struggled to keep in on the track. Real Sorry for holding up the leaders when they came to lap me. I lost it under braking and couldnt avoid coming back onto the track.

Lets just hope race 2 turns out better....

• Andrew Evans

looooooooooove these cars, loooooooove this track, cheers bucko!

race 1 was golden stuff.... some nice battles, after a not-so-good start, to finish 7th :thumb:

two facts about race 2:
  1. Stoffel Vandoorne - doesn't wait long enough
  2. Nicolaj Christensen - has a big big mouth
if you disagree with either of those statements, i'll submit an incident report and let GOD SORT IT OUT.... :rabbit:

Race 1

Apologies to all behind me and Terry for t1 incident. I clipped terry's back end which through me over into the path of Andrew and you all know what happened next.:dominoeffectman:

Race 2

Much better!

Thanks Dave and RD sheer quality these cars

Chaps that was lovely ... great quali to nab 2nd then lead a fair bit of race 1 with Lenno chasing me (after I had chased him for ages --- oooer missus). Got a bit of a left right left mix up with a backmarker which kinda lead to me losing my concentration and I spun it :censored:
(not your fault really mate ... :D)
I was then stuck up against the barrier and couldn't get out so dropped to 5th I think it was ... but chased down Michal in 4th and after a bit of pressure he made a mistake and I was thru. Terry in 3rd was 10 seconds up the road with only a couple of laps to go so I pushed hard just in case and brought him in a bit but missed my podium :sad:

Race 2 much better ... serious nitro start, bolted past 2 or 3 drivers ... bit of ungentlemanly driving went on at the start by one particular driver I felt (think he has already been named too) ... then I think it was Lenno who got tangled up with a couple of guys right in front of me and I got no idea how I managed it but I swerved through the carnage to come out in 2nd behind Michal again.
Few laps of chasing him down and he very sportinly got it a bit wrong again :wink2:, handing me the lead, which I lost momentarily, but then regained and hung on to for 17 or more long minutes of Lenno-pressure.
Few small mistakes but not many meant that I ACTUALLY WON for a change ... Portugal FTW at home :wink2: :bang:

Big thanks to RD and Buxxo for setting this up ... thanks to most of you for the racing, twas a very great pleasure :thumb:

had a better than expected first race managed to avoid almost all the spins on the first lap with out damage finished 10th, second race my own fault cooked the back end to much and ended up knocking off me right front so race was over.

Had fun, Thanks David for setting up the race, love these cars.

Till next time.

1st race:
Was a victim of the first corner carnage. However, after repairing in the pits (dead last) i then caught up a few people and had a few good catches / overtakes trying to get the lap back.

2nd Race:
Seemed alot cleaner overall. Some good 3 abreast tussles and really enjoyed it.
finished 6th but just couldn`t find my 1st practice pace.

Thanks to RD and David for setting this up. Very good cars and a tricky track (the last few corners!!)

Cheers,
ollie

A couple of massive fun races for me,race one was mainly good fun with Hermy and Leeo,late gift of the lead from Lee then a late lunge pass to put me 2nd,happy with that :).
Usual race two much more busy busy affair from the start,took my chances round the outside T1 and just got away with it,although its mostly all a blur i do recall some malarky going on ahead and always seemed to fluke surviving through it,again this race boiled down to some action with Hermy and then a big push forward to get on terms with Lee,but never really close enough,and when i did get almost close enough i would push too much and faff it up and end up losing a little,again happy days 2nd place :D :good:.

Cheers Buxto for a quality night with a sweet combo :good:.
Ofcourse Thanks to RD :good:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%