RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Guys, for once and for all stop it now. Ramon made a clear post about this behaviour the other day and I thought we agreed on following it?

Some guys just can't have enough to talk about :)
And this will stop right here, right now!

RD is and will be a place where people act and post in a respectable way.

As a parent myself, I would not be pleased if my kids are reading crap on this forum (when they can read English at some time). We started this lot as a nice and happy family place to race each other, not to fight each other on the forum or other things.

At this moment its plain simple for all of us. We run this place in the way we (staff) want. If anyone is not willing to accept this, feel very free to leave now and never return.

Anyone trying to attack Staff, members or staff trying to offend our members, I encourage to leave.

I personally have enough of seeing this bullying and harassing to anyone.
Feel free to discuss in an adult matter without attacking someone.

If you cannot follow this basic rules, leave!
This will be the last and only warning from me.

And this is the last time this will be posted: stop it!

Let's continue racing and have fun, and post all the off-topic stuff in forums that are designed for it.

• Andrew Evans

for once, i agree with you bram....

from my perspective everything was settled and everyone was trying to get back to normal....

the "moderation" of this thread today could only end up like this, and those responsible know that - there was obviously an agenda to pick at the scab....

and xose, with no idea about what goes on around here, is just making it 10 times worse.... it's like people are just trying to invent reasons now....

obviously, it's a fight that can't be won - since you guys hold all the power - but at least people can see things for what they are....

respectfully yours....

for once, i agree with you bram....

from my perspective everything was settled and everyone was trying to get back to normal....

Really?, with sarcastic comments to the staff and stepping on the line of moderable posts?, Is what you understand to be "back to normal"?

the "moderation" of this thread today could only end up like this, and those responsible know that - there was obviously an agenda to pick at the scab....

and xose, with no idea about what goes on around here, is just making it 10 times worse.... it's like people are just trying to invent reasons now....

I know what's going on as we have an admin forum, a moderators forum, and many ways to communicate between staff.

You were warned like 10 times but still insists in play this game of slightly breaking the rules and challenge moderators, then act like a victim after.

obviously, it's a fight that can't be won - since you guys hold all the power - but at least people can see things for what they are....

respectfully yours....

Exactly, now people can see that this forum has clear rules to make it acceptable for all audiences and the staff has no problem in applying the rules.

Can't be better IMHO :)

• Andrew Evans

Really?, with sarcastic comments to the staff and stepping on the line of moderable posts?, Is what you understand to be "back to normal"?

ok, humour me then estrada... why was this poast moderated?

to refresh your tiny mind - it said "cleggamaaaaaaaaaan!" or something to that effect....

was it moderated because it was off topic?
since when did an off topic poast require moderation in a mini friday thread - or any racing club thread for that matter?
who did it offend? (i'm sorry graham)
why the clampdown now, seeing as this has been happening, as i said, for over a year?
could it have something to do with last friday?
could it be "the moderator" is intentionally trying to architect this very situation?

I know what's going on as we have an admin forum, a moderators forum, and many ways to communicate between staff.

yes... but you're new... you came in via the back door... and i don't think you really "get" what goes on around here.... i find it hard to respect the opinion of a guy who's only been here for five minutes...... how can you possibly have a valid view on things?

Exactly, now people can see that this forum has clear rules to make it acceptable for all audiences and the staff has no problem in applying the rules.

yes indeed... obviously it's impossible to have a rational and logical discussion with a man who comes from a country where they stick spears in defenseless bulls... but if pounding your hairy, caveman fists on the floor is what makes you happy, who am i to argue with you?

i can't stick this facsist regime any longer... so buxton, sign me out....

but i do promise you this - you've ****ed with the wrong cat...

in closing, i fully blame this man for not controlling the situation:

images removed

Server problems aside, I had a great time!
Teamspeak with Ric and Keith was fantastic, great entertainment! There was a race?

I had run maybe 75-80 laps during the day. I had a very repeatable setuo. I sisn't say fast. In Quaki I poked at the springs for more grip and got it, decided to run it in R1. Yup, bad move! Once they heated up I was a gonner. R2 I pumped up the springs, just a little, in hopes of getting "some" performance and "some" better tire temps. I got "Some, like I desreved!

I did have two great races, close action[which amazed me] and got to see some great passes[not by me]. Now that's what I call good racing!

Yves, thanks for presenting the event and Ric, Keith, Bob, Dave, Michel and all that made it so enjoyable. I really had a good time.

• Andrew Evans

ok, humour me then estrada... why was this poast moderated?

to refresh your tiny mind - it said "cleggamaaaaaaaaaan!" or something to that effect....

was it moderated because it was off topic?
since when did an off topic poast require moderation in a mini friday thread - or any racing club thread for that matter?
who did it offend? (i'm sorry graham)
why the clampdown now, seeing as this has been happening, as i said, for over a year?
could it have something to do with last friday?
could it be "the moderator" is intentionally trying to architect this very situation?

yes... but you're new... you came in via the back door... and i don't think you really "get" what goes on around here.... i find it hard to respect the opinion of a guy who's only been here for five minutes...... how can you possibly have a valid view on things?

yes indeed... obviously it's impossible to have a rational and logical discussion with a man who comes from a country where they stick spears in defenseless bulls... but if pounding your hairy, caveman fists on the floor is what makes you happy, who am i to argue with you?

i can't stick this facsist regime any longer... so buxton, sign me out....

but i do promise you this - you've ****ed with the wrong cat...

in closing, i fully blame this man for not controlling the situation:

image removed

Yawn............... Please delate the trash posts.. The whole thread is full of ****. it's nothing more than attention seeking.

Not all of us want to see this crap when signing up for a race!

Sorry if I offend it's not directed to anyone!!! just a club-member making a point

I would like to say for the record that on this occasion it was me that MOD Edited the early posts in this thread.
Not Admin.
My reason for this was plain and simple. I did not want to see my friends banned or the cancellation of Mini Friday indefinitely.
I personally do not find it offensive. There is only so many complaints via PM 1 person can take. So before it escalated higher I made the edit.
I failed miserably as I should have made a post to say what I had done. I apologies.
I originally sent out a PM to a number of members, basically the whole of the team NSSR.
I too am a member of this team. A group of friends that like to have fun and not take things too seriously.
David Buxton said:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to send a request in a PM rather than stick it in the team forum.

After last Friday I honestly did not think Mini Friday would be able to continue nor get the chance to race with some of you again.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

I did have some big speech planned but forgotten half it now.... :sidefrown:

I'll cut to the chase. In the "public" forums can you please stop the "pointless" "off topic" posting in the club sections.

This is a request off of my own back and has nothing at all to do with any other staff.

I do not want to see any of you to "disappear" and I want Mini Friday to continue.
I hope all of you respect me enough to follow through with this request.

Kind regards,
D.

I thought I had enough respect from my friends to follow through with my request. :(

I would like to say for the record that on this occasion it was me that MOD Edited the early posts in this thread.
Not Admin.
My reason for this was plain and simple. I did not want to see my friends banned or the cancellation of Mini Friday indefinitely.
I personally do not find it offensive. There is only so many complaints via PM 1 person can take. So before it escalated higher I made the edit.
I failed miserably as I should have made a post to say what I had done. I apologies.
I originally sent out a PM to a number of members, basically the whole of the team NSSR.
I too am a member of this team. A group of friends that like to have fun and not take things too seriously.

I thought I had enough respect from my friends to follow through with my request. :(

Thats why I stayed away from the thread since I signed up, woke up this morning and 5 people or so banned :(

Such a shame guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back