RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Erik Åhlen

Name on Racedepartment forum: Nevermind
Name in RACE07: Nevermind
Control: FF RX
Entry Car: Seat Leon
Special remarks: Would love to drive the Vectra but guess it will cause mismatches :/

• pauliebhoy

Very sorry guys...

I can't make it tonight. Something has come up which is very important and unavoidable.
Sorry Theo and all else, for any inconvenience i may have caused...

• Alex Guehennec

i got that earlyer today, i deleted my two .blop files and tryed it again, it failed and only created one of the 2 .blop files
so i deleted it again, then it worked fine for me, but maybe steam came back just in that second :)

no you re right , i deleted my clientregistry.blob before your post, and it was ok
good to know that....lol

updated list and inserted missing drivers

Hi folks, I just realized there was a wrong update doen about an hour ago, three guys were skipped. The upshot is traumatic, at least for Ben Tusting: You are currently number one on the reserve list. If you check carefully, you'll see that all names are in order of appearance in this thread. Sorry.

Sorry for my early quitting guys. But I've been sick the past week and I am tired like hell at the moment. Being very tired and close racing in an F3000 is not a good combination!

Hope everybody had fun and to see you all again at the next F1 support event!!! :cool:

• Alex Guehennec

Thx for the fun guys
was very cool
close and good pression u did Gary, there were water in my face after that ! lol
I 've no replays this time, if somebody have one it could be cool

++

• Sandro Felici

i'm sorry but the level after the 4th place is ZERO in the second race something crack my suspension after 3-4 touch no possible to run like this "Pilots ? " sorry really i'm not interes . Bye thanks

I had great fun both races,although race one F1 really did hand my arse to me on a silver plate :p,constantly pulling away for an easy win i think,Race2 much more interesting starting from 7th,i had some astounding luck at the start with cars going a bit mental just in front and all round me it felt like,by some kind of fluke i think,it all went ok with no contact as far as i know,i didnt feel any and then a nice chase down to F1 in 2nd behind Mehmet,strangely Mehmet pulled over i think to only let F1 go past?,but i got great exit from last turn and good speed down the straight and ended up going past him as well and into 2nd behind F1,,,this race i was bit more warmed up and really tried to push it a bit and see if i could run with F1's pace,i shocked myself a bit when i seemed to actually peg him a bit in some parts,but to do this i was really going outside my comfort zone,and the inevitable little mistakes starting creeping in making the gap go instantly bad,but another spell of good pace and composure let me keep the gap a bit more respectable than race1,but ofcourse i think by now F1 has no more reason to push crazy,so very happy with two 2nd place finishes,,when its 2nd to that kind of speed and lap after lap consistency,then i really dont mind at all ;).
Thank You To the RaceDept. Honchos & Theo for making it all possible.

• Alex Guehennec

I had great fun both races,although race one F1 really did hand my arse to me on a silver plate :p,constantly pulling away for an easy win i think,Race2 much more interesting starting from 7th,i had some astounding luck at the start with cars going a bit mental just in front and all round me it felt like,by some kind of fluke i think,it all went ok with no contact as far as i know,i didnt feel any and then a nice chase down to F1 in 2nd behind Mehmet,strangely Mehmet pulled over i think to only let F1 go past?,but i got great exit from last turn and good speed down the straight and ended up going past him as well and into 2nd behind F1,,,this race i was bit more warmed up and really tried to push it a bit and see if i could run with F1's pace,i shocked myself a bit when i seemed to actually peg him a bit in some parts,but to do this i was really going outside my comfort zone,and the inevitable little mistakes starting creeping in making the gap go instantly bad,but another spell of good pace and composure let me keep the gap a bit more respectable than race1,but ofcourse i think by now F1 has no more reason to push crazy,so very happy with two 2nd place finishes,,when its 2nd to that kind of speed and lap after lap consistency,then i really dont mind at all ;).
Thank You To the RaceDept. Honchos & Theo for making it all possible.

?!!? I don t understand when you say that u think that I had no more reason to push crazy ! It s a joke ?! lol
You were VERY close behind me in the 2 races
The second race you were so fast that there were water on my face. I was full concentrated for trying to do no mistake and stay fast as you were. I was looking on timelaps and mirrors after every corners ! lol If I did just one little mistake, sure you should be pass before me
Very pression and fun it was

sorry if nobody understand my english

++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%